Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok life right now can just go to hell.

If anyone needs me I will be crying in the corner. Or beating the crap out of a punching bag
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *Cuddles Elspeth* I have french vanilla coffee and 3 types of Tim-Tams to share, when you're ready to take a break from the punching bag.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Today was the hardest I've cried since my arrest back in December. And I'm still getting teary. My eyes are tired. Tomorrow is day 1 of my weekend. I'll be here, and also in my personal blanket fort at home where bad things can't hurt me.
        Last edited by Kara; 06-29-2011, 06:25 AM.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• today has been very sad. Almost felt guilty about going to the Sounders game tonight. I have just wanted to cry. I think we make a huge pillow fort and get all the stuffies and pets and everyone just hug one another.

And Mishi, Thanks. also what are Tim-Tams?
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• Today's been rough for everyone on here... ugh... I'm still kicking myself for not realizing something was wrong again.

This is the fourth suicide of someone I knew, online or in person, in the past two months, and a good friend's sister also attempted and thankfully failed. Not even really sure how to go about processing all of that. I woke up my roommate this morning because I needed a hug. Right now I could use more hugs and probably several strong drinks.

A huge pillow fort sounds good too. =(

Comment

• *wheels in a big cart with hot chocolate (and marshmallows), coffee, beers and liquor, plus huge creamy cakes, pastries and cookies*

Help yourselves everyone *takes a danish pastry and curls up with a teddy bear*
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• -snuggles up with my teddy bear and a whole fuck-load of pillows-

Second person I know in the past several months. First one hit me a lot harder 'cause I DID know him personally. But still. Makes me really sad.

I could really use a hug but apparently nobody wanted to be around me tonight. As usual. -sighs-
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• *hugs Eisa and gives slice of extra creamy chocolate fudge cake* There's ice cream too if you want it.
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• -hugs back- Mmm, chocolate fudge cake, thankies.

...what kind of ice cream?
                    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• There's vanilla, caramel chunk, or banana *hands you a spoon*

Comment

• I have caramel, dark choc + mint and dark choc Tim Tams to share, as well as raspberry ripple ice creams. *cuddles everyone*

Oooh Kara, I saw your pic on FB in the CS group. You're gorgeous and ever so much more feminine than I'll ever be! *fans self*

@Elspeth: These are Tim Tams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam They're sooooo good!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                          Oooh Kara, I saw your pic on FB in the CS group. You're gorgeous and ever so much more feminine than I'll ever be! *fans self*
                          Huhwha? I... But... um......... *blush*

Thank you

Comment

• *oodles of hugs for all*

I have a billion (or so it seems) stuffed animals, for anyone who needs one. There might be some Beanie Babies at the bottom of the pile.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I have 2 beanie babies. A bat and a scorpion. Both came from my ex. So I have mixed feeling about cuddling them......

Comment

• I have a giant moose named chocolate, he is a good cuddler. Also a small cow that likes to hug your face. I have a ton of stuffies, they are taking over.

Comment

Working...
                                X