This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanalah, I understand how you feel.

*gets out of fort and sits with Midnight* There. *hands her my Paddington Bear stuffie* You can hold him. However, no one (not even Child Rum) gets my Snoopy stuffie.

Comment

• *Cuddles everybody* I like a moose...*squeals* It's so fluffy!
      Midnight, get yourself in here! I said so, and you shouldn't argue because it's for your own good. So there!
      Last edited by Mishi; 06-29-2011, 10:48 PM.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• crawls in, appreciate the offer for hugables but the one thing i want to hold is long gone. as silly as it sounds it was my baby blanket. and all the big huggable plushies is in storage

rounding up pics to put in mah album so i can shares

Comment

• *crawls back in too*

I'm a mess.

And I need chocolate to make me feel better.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
            I have 2 beanie babies. A bat and a scorpion. Both came from my ex. So I have mixed feeling about cuddling them......
            I have a doll room full of Beanie Babies that would like to come out of their display cases and be cuddled for a bit.

And after the sad news this week, I think we all need a group snuggle.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• *Shares chocolate, coffee and some strawberry marshmallows*

Comment

• *sigh*

And even though my son knows what he's supposed to do when he's angry, he still threw a plasic toy bucket and busted his sister's lip open. And lied to me about it and said she fell.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Awww *ginormous cuddles for Kanalah*

Comment

• Thank you guys.

I think I'm coming down with something becasue I've been so out of it lately. I haven't been able to eat or sleep and I feel really bad because I need to get work done and I just can't. It feels like a major depressive slide and I really don't need that right now.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• big hugs. we are here for you, you know you can pm us or we will pm you. pick one.

Comment

• Mine if me and my stuffed bunny join y'all? I can bring blankets and nail polish.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *Stealth-cuddle-naps Dragon_Wings* Resistance is futile! Join the blanketfort collective! We will add your awesomeness to our own.

Ooooh I'll teach Kara how to do her nails, it's the only girly thing that I'm good at! *Grins evilly and paints Kara's nails blood red*

Comment

• Ugh! I love having colorful nails. But I suck at it. I have dark green, dark purple, black, acid yellow, and hunter green. As well as a few assorted other shades of purple and green. Any guess as to my 2 favorite colors. But that reminds me I *must* get blood red next time.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              Ugh! I love having colorful nails. But I suck at it. I have dark green, dark purple, black, acid yellow, and hunter green. As well as a few assorted other shades of purple and green. Any guess as to my 2 favorite colors. But that reminds me I *must* get blood red next time.
                              I had my nails redone after work today.

I'm not into the more "modern" colors . . . I prefer bright pinks myself. So right now I'm feeling a little more human.

And, knowing me, I plan to still be wearing the bright pinks when I'm 80.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay

I had my nails redone after work today.

I'm not into the more "modern" colors . . . I prefer bright pinks myself. So right now I'm feeling a little more human.

And, knowing me, I plan to still be wearing the bright pinks when I'm 80.
                                Lol. Each to their own, yeah. I'm way too much of a tomboy for pink. Unless it's acid/neon pink. The type that makes you wanna squint when looking at it. I just like dark colors. Might be cause I'm kinda punk. *points to where she used to has pink bangs* Bright pink or deep purple bangs with dark purple or dark green nails.

My nails are currently acid yellow by the way. Though they're chipped all to hell.

I miss my pink bangs. I just got my hair cut today.

Ok... I'll stop rambling. *noms some homemade nachos while cuddling her stuffed bunny*

Comment

Working...
                                X