Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking like another 12 hour workday today. And hubby has to work late, so I'm going to miss my last review session before finals.

I keep having nightmares about this holiday trip. Graphic nightmares where we all die for no reason.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *big squishy hugs kanalah* Scary. *gives you tea*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Great. Roomie and I are going to bed upset with each other. All cause she poked me in the face (which I'd already told her not to do) and after warning her that that wasn't cool she looked me right in the eyes and poke me again. Which in turn cause me to snap at her and smack her hand. And I'd already been in a pissy mood tonight and she'd been down since she moved in (3 days ago).
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Whew!

Got my last holiday stuff finished. Now to clean the house. >.>

Picked out the quilts to give daughter's teachers, bus drivers and aides, and the in-laws.

Funny how when I give a quilt to my family they're all like "What, you're too cheap to buy me something?!" and my in-laws are all like "OMG YOUR SO AWESOMEZ!!!"
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
            Great. Roomie and I are going to bed upset with each other. All cause she poked me in the face (which I'd already told her not to do) and after warning her that that wasn't cool she looked me right in the eyes and poke me again. Which in turn cause me to snap at her and smack her hand. And I'd already been in a pissy mood tonight and she'd been down since she moved in (3 days ago).
            I don't like people touching my face either, DW, unless I'm asking them to feel my forehead to check if they think it feels too warm.
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• After talking to her (she apologized) I've come to the obvious conclusion that she's severely (sp?) depressed and had hoped her situation would have changed overnight once she moved here (she has been horribly sheltered).
              As to her poking me in the face immediately after I told her not she said that she's always had the impulse to do something she's told not to do. And until now there hasn't been enough negative consciences (sp?) to stop doing it till now.

Comment

• *big hugs to everyone* and thank you RP for the teddy bear...*gives it a big squeeze*
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Got a sale. *happydance*

But so much work to do and I have an emerging migraine. The Excedrin needs to work now.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----

Comment

• Roomie made breakfast! She's totally forgiven! Yummy French toast.

Comment

• Think having a flair up today, so drained I can barely move. Can't keep anything down, not even water. Not the flu, already had that this year. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *comes in with giant moose* I am just going to go cry in the corner. Christmas is coming and I am not done shopping. I don't have all the food I am making planned out and I need to test one recipe. And now we have to move offices at work. By the end of the year it looks like

I get destressed working at home 2 days a week and now that is all gone in the span of 2 hours.

i am so overwhelmed right now and just want to cry. and cancel christmas and it is my fav holiday.
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                          Whew!

Got my last holiday stuff finished. Now to clean the house. >.>

Picked out the quilts to give daughter's teachers, bus drivers and aides, and the in-laws.

Funny how when I give a quilt to my family they're all like "What, you're too cheap to buy me something?!" and my in-laws are all like "OMG YOUR SO AWESOMEZ!!!"
                          some of my prized posession are quilts that people have made for me.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                            I keep having nightmares about this holiday trip. Graphic nightmares where we all die for no reason.
                            Kanalah, are you OK?

Your latest post was a bit disturbing.
                            Quoth Kanalah View Post
                            Then I can just end it and everyone will be happy because I'll be gone. Hubby will be back with his mommy, I've given away most of the my stuff already. My family will be so glad to get rid of me, I'm such a dissapointment to them. I'm so tired of having to fight for everything in my life. I just want it to be over.
                            You have many friends here.
                            Please talk to us.
                            Last edited by Ree; 12-14-2011, 11:04 PM.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• OMG...Kanalah...I haven't seen the post Ree just quoted but please, as she said, do talk to us and stay!! I have been feeling very similar lately, though I haven't given away my stuff and I don't feel as if anyone should feel I *AM* a disappointment to them but I think my husband does, and it's really starting to piss me off. However, I do have people who love me and I would not hurt them just to get back at him. Please feel free to PM me anytime and we can talk about stuff like this...we deserve better!!
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm making a tiara. That's not the gripe. It's going to be lovely.

But all these little tiny seed beads, augh. They're perfect for this design, since they won't overwhelm other elements, but sometimes they're like chasing dust specks. *eyes turn into swirls*
                                -----

Comment

Working...
                                X