Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time again--F*ck you Mother Nature!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be in the 50s tomorrow, so I'm wearing a dress to brunch. Last year I think it was in the 20s or 30s and there was snow on the ground.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      It will be in the 50s tomorrow, so I'm wearing a dress to brunch. Last year I think it was in the 20s or 30s and there was snow on the ground.
      if memory serves this is one of the few years where there is NO snow on the ground yet in our neck of the woods on Thanksgiving
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Our highs are supposed to be in the 40s for the next several days.

Still want to say this, however.

Jester, I love you, but FUCK YOU. -grumble grumble-
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Hehehehehehehe

I love being able to go down to the beach at the moment and having a swim
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            Hehehehehehehe

Oh you.....

For nostalgia's sake, I took off my socks and put on my birkenstock sandals when I got home from work. Either that or I don't think they stink bad enough.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Shark!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Shark!
                Sorry to disappoint, I wear a one-piece not a bikini
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Sorry to disappoint, I wear a one-piece not a bikini
                  Well, I am, now, disappointed.

We, might, get to 60 today.

And I'm stuck in work for 13 hours today .
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Good luck with that, considering Key West is the location of a major Navy Air Station, and is unlikely to get anything dropped anywhere on it by any branch of the U.S. military.
                    Oooh, I can possibly use that defense as well, living very close to Patrick Air Force Base!!
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Oh, and I always love to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to see how miserable it is there from year to year. Today it was sunny and in the upper 30s so not too bad

73F here right now and mostly sunny.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

It was in the 50s today, and will be tomorrow as well. Within mere degrees of record highs!

But, alas, all good things come to an end.

Another dumping is on its way, Saturday night.

Every year, it seems there's one specific day of the week that it without a doubt always snows on. Last year was Friday. The year before was Tuesday. This year will be Saturday, since we had a storm last Saturday.

Fucking great. I'm so sick of this place.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Just have to stop into this thread to make a quick note that it was in the 60s today. In Iowa. On Thanksgiving. Yeah. Not saying anything more for fear of jinxing the nice weather away!
                          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                            I'm so sick of this place.
                            Perhaps it's time for you to start considering relocation to somewhere other than there.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              Good luck with that, considering Key West is the location of a major Navy Air Station, and is unlikely to get anything dropped anywhere on it by any branch of the U.S. military.
                              You'd be surprised what can pass for a training exercise.
                              I AM the evil bastard!
                              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                                if memory serves this is one of the few years where there is NO snow on the ground yet in our neck of the woods on Thanksgiving
                                Except for that bit that melted. It's a weird year.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X