Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found Demise was easy with two boosted guardian potions and three max boosted health potions...I'm a cheap sword fighter, I'll admit it.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I think the real question after all of this is over will be....how many freaking amber relics have YOU collected? (I think I'm at 50 or so right now)

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
        I think the real question after all of this is over will be....how many freaking amber relics have YOU collected? (I think I'm at 50 or so right now)
        I was at roughly the same number until I sold them all to buy the heart piece from Beedle

Comment

You know, I don't get how people beat this so quickly compared to me.

I haven't strayed *too* much from the main storyline and I haven't cheated by looking things up (except one time early one. I didn't realize that a bomb would roll as far as it had to).

But I have 80 hours in this thing and I just got to the Skyloft Hold.

I'm reading that people beat this in 45 hours or so. Yikes.

Maybe I'll do a quick poll here.

How long did it take you to beat (or how long do you have in it at what point)?

You know, just so I can feel worse and all.

Comment

I think I was at around 60 hours (I can't check since I'm on hero mode and I didn't copy the file). I know I was at 55 when I completed the song of the hero.

Comment

Currently on Din's Silent Ream trial. Seriously cannot wait until I'm done with them for good!
              DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
              Nicholas Angel: Like who?
              DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
              Nicholas Angel: Who else?
              DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

Finally beat it after 82 or so hours...like someone else said I forgot to copy the damned file before starting Hero Mode...arrrgh!

Comment

Bringing back this thread to say how much I HATE flying and the stupid spiral charge trial.

Tried it an embarrassing amount of time, and I can only get 8 targets before the time round out. ARRGH
                  "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                  "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I'm at the end of the Fire Sanctuary, fighting you-know-who again. Sonofabitch is tough, or maybe I'm being stupid.
                    DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
                    Nicholas Angel: Like who?
                    DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
                    Nicholas Angel: Who else?
                    DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

Quoth Eddie The 'Ead View Post
                      I'm at the end of the Fire Sanctuary, fighting you-know-who again. Sonofabitch is tough, or maybe I'm being stupid.
                      Nah, he was def a pain there.
                      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

He was a pain everywhere. I couldn't believe how difficult he was for being the first boss.

Comment

Got it for xmass

Turns out my wii has broken since I last used it, making me a very sad panda...

Comment

Just got it for Christmas, so I'm a little late to the party. Haven't had much time to play, so I'm only as far as the getting the Goddess Sword. Would be further if I didn't discover I could kill bugs and watch their little ghosts wisp away...Hubs (who got it for me) rolled his eyes, threw up his hands, and stormed out of the room when he realized I was just pissing around and not progressing the game any.
                            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

bhskittykatt you aren't the only one late to the party. I just got the game today. Have to say so far it's very interesting. Also, I have three words: I. Hate. Skulltulas! I just had one kill me...probably sounds pretty noob-ish, I know, but just...gah!
                              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I'm playing it through a second time around. To see how much less time it takes when I know where everything is.

Comment

Working...
                                X