This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post

I made the mistake of running road today. Ow. Ow ow ow. Ow. *cough hack wheeze* stupid sidewalks.
    I had been running inside for the past month. The cold air was a painful blast yesterday. I expected t, by maybe nt that badly. I'm still coughing.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      Fit is a state of mind! Lol. But really, I did the couch to 5k in a span of like 9 weeks and while I didn't fully prepare me it gave me a good baseline. Try that program if you can. I definitely need some upper body strength. Damn cargo nets.
      I'm trying, but I can't even do the first week yet. I did it once, months ago, and I just haven't been able to do it again. It doesn't help that I haven't gotten three runs in a week since July. Still, I've noticed major gains in my fitness.

Right now I'm doing Podrunner Intervals Begintervals, and when I can do that I expect to be able to move on to week one of C25K.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I just got an email for a 5k thats happening in a month.........

Comment

So proud of you, Amina! So proud. There's so much to be said for that feeling of accomplishment. Keep it up! Soon enough, you'll be posting about your next running/obstacle escapade!

Comment

Working...
          X