Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ice/sleet/rain/snow tonight and tomorrow. No active warnings yet, which is odd because usually they are issued a good day or so before the bad weather comes. Oh well, I'm sure it'll happen just as I'm driving to the bf's house.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• What a beautiful day. In the 30s outside. I was able to shut off the heat in my apartment. The best part was my walk in the woods. Yeah, there was snow on the ground, but it was comfortable outside. It was a very peaceful experience.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
        ETA: Jester, we love you, really. Just some of us want to bury you in snow or ice or something. That's all. But we love you. Seriously. (Yes, I'm aware how psychotic that sounded haha!)
        Didn't sound at all psychotic. Which probably says more about me than about you!

And to be fair, I bring it upon myself, by jumping into these wintry threads and making comments about the "winter" down here. Such as how this morning I bicycled to work in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. You know, shit like that. (It WAS windy, but this morning it was a tailwind for once. I paid for that joy on the way home, when it was full up in my face and I never got into my normal cruising gear. Was still in a t-shirt, though....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

• A t-shirt...nice. Things melted here today, but it was foggy. Very, very foggy. My 4AM start time at work was moved back to 9AM because of it. Also, I had one of those moments where you think the ice melted, then you take a step, slide, and realize 'Oh shit...that's still slick!'...Yeah... I'm amazed I stayed upright, too.
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• NOW the temps are really rising and the high tomorrow will be around 50F.

AND it is pouring raining outside right now.

AND by Wed it is supposed to snow/sleet/freezing rain/fog AND the temps drop to around the single digits.

COME ONE MAKE UP YOUR FRACKEN MIND EITHER SPRING OR WINTER NOT BOTH.
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• ^This!! I worry about you driving in that.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Whatever you folks do, do NOT look at the weather report for Key West today. You will hate me even more than normal. Hell, even I'm embarrassed by it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

• I woke up to -27C with a windchill of -46C today. My nephew was not happy when I bundled him up to go to daycare.

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
                    I woke up to -27C with a windchill of -46C today. My nephew was not happy when I bundled him up to go to daycare.
                    That's because you packed him in the center of a 1m ball filled with styrofoam peanuts for insulation and rolled him there.

"Auntie, next time, just pack me in a short cylinder so I can arrive at school simply pucked rather than puked."
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• All traces of the 6 inches of snow that fell in the last week are gone. It's currently 63F here. It will be snowing again on Thursday. Welcome to Ohio, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
                      And why do they keep the employees in a cage? The same reason they keep lions, tigers and bears in a cage, to keep them from culling the herd. -Dark Psion

Comment

• Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
                        A t-shirt...nice. Things melted here today, but it was foggy. Very, very foggy. My 4AM start time at work was moved back to 9AM because of it. Also, I had one of those moments where you think the ice melted, then you take a step, slide, and realize 'Oh shit...that's still slick!'...Yeah... I'm amazed I stayed upright, too.
                        That happened to me a few years ago. Damn near broke my wrist.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Apparently, we had thunder this morning, but you'd never hear it in my boyfriend's room with that huge fan of his.

He has an older house with those old school radiators, let me tell you, those things are so hot, it's almost impossible to sleep without a fan or window cracked.

Snow tonight, supposedly 3-6 inches. Grand.

Oh well, I got a few days in with my Colombia fleece and short sleeves under that, I will take what I can get until later in Feb or early March.

Comment

• Ah, 60 degree weather. T-shirt, shorts. Beagle walks galore. Driving with the windows down. Hell yea!
                            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

• Tuesday it was in the 60s. Today there is a small dusting of snow on the ground as I wake and the current temp is 26F with a forecasted high of 30F and snow flurries throughout the day.
                              And why do they keep the employees in a cage? The same reason they keep lions, tigers and bears in a cage, to keep them from culling the herd. -Dark Psion

Comment

• Yeah, same shit different day here. Except now we're getting down to double digit below zero temps again, and more snow. Of course.

January can suck a big fat dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X