This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
    will do that. been trying to ease off of caffine and i did it wrong so had a withdraw. thank you for the chart!
    I get such bad caffeine withdrawal...it's just horrible. I start off with a headache that either turns into a migraine or creeps down my neck and shoulders. Not fun.

If caffeine water was cheaper, I'd get that instead of soda.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      Remember, if you drink black tea by the buckets, that's just as bad! (that's what I do... it causes problems.) Moderate your consumption. Also, some of the sodas in the link might be good too-- although is it the carbonation that's bothersome?
      Also-- You are welcome! :3
      right now its store brand root beer, one cup of french vanilla powdered coffee mixed with a packet of hot chocolate mix for flavor and two to four huge glasses of water a day. the coffee is maybe once a week. or as needed. a friend off the board recommended Excedrin for the caffeine headaches as it has some caffeine in it to help. trying to minimize the amount of caffeine i drink so the headaches are less.
      the sodas i do drink are minimal on the carbonation or i get the plastic bottles shake it and let the carbonation out a bit at a time. i think its more the acidic factor now

Quoth Becks View Post
      I get such bad caffeine withdrawal...it's just horrible. I start off with a headache that either turns into a migraine or creeps down my neck and shoulders. Not fun.

did not know there was caffeine water...sounds interesting but not for me. i know temptation when i see it

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
        Try a cup of coffee to see if that helps with your head? Well, that is if you drink coffee, of course. I usually tend to use powdered coffee whitener rather than milk because invariably the milk causes some issues Sad really, because I love my coffee with lots of milk, but at the same time coffee is the only real addiction I give into so I deal with the whitener
        Try soy creamer. Much better for you than the powdered stuff.
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

doing so. right now keeping things bland as bland can get and taking notes.
          today i barely spiced the baked chicken. would go paula dean style and butter it to death but thats a bad idea too

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post

Tea is even cheaper! The stuff you get in bags at the store, in my area I can get a box of 48 green tea bags for about 3 dollars. Granted, it's not the best, but it's good. And, if you feel like splurging, it can get AWESOME. :3
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

we live on luziane tea, and some blueberry and gingerbread flavors when i can get them
              and i can't believe i didn't say this to begin with.
              the stomach issue isn't heartburn. its more of a nausea. and this is the kind that it starts out with oh maybe i shouldn't have eaten that to, ok i need to hang around the restroom because this is coming back without question and no amount of pepto or any other antacid will help.
              its a very frustrating waiting game and i do watch what i eat, if its older than two days i won't touch it.

Comment

That absolutely sounds like gallbladder issues. I've had two friends have to have theirs removed and both had the same symptoms as you. One went for almost a year vomiting up everything she ate before they finally diagnosed her and did the operation. (Admittedly, it was her fault it took so long because she waited like 6 months before going to a doctor to begin with and then didn't follow up with them like she was supposed to. She also made it worse by not following doctors directions. She refused to follow the BRAT diet and made herself very sick and miserable as a result.)

Here is a link with diet recommendations for people suffering from gallbladder attacks.

http://www.gallbladderattack.com/gal...allbladderdiet
                Last edited by 42_42_42; 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM.
                Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

thank you. no more vomitting but keeping an eye on it and watching what I eat. alot of it is also stress maybe?
                  i won't go into detail but stress is a key factor.
                  been keeping food down and eating some bread and generally light foods. avoiding dairy and staying to soy....but it doesn't help that when I DO get time i am bombarded with hey do this do this do this and today i just screamed are your fingers broken? then get off your butt pause your game and you do it!
                  yeah. anymore and it goes into more than i want to talk about

Comment

Working...
                  X