Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't get his stuff out of there pronto, he may find that Superbitch (to borrow Jester's name for her) has gotten rid of everything. As he has a medical condition which requires regular medication, he might want to keep that with him at all times. Yes, Insulin has to be refrigerated, but this guy needs to get out of there now. Tell him to start sleeping on his mom's couch tonight, if need be, and help him get as much of his stuff out of the house as possible.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

My advice, such as it is:

1. Get everything of fiance's that will fit in your place into your place, like, yesterday.

2. Fiance goes to mom's and stays there, even if he has to use a sleeping bag.

3. Grandma puts her money into finding you kids a place to live together.

4. Write DoucheDad and BimboBitch out of your lives.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this.

Comment

I'm surprised Dad and partner haven't changed all the locks yet.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

AUGH.

Okay...I...I.

Get him, his stuff, his meds, and get him OUT.

Because this is not going to get better. If your fiance doesn't leave, he's giving unspoken approval for this BS, and I don't think that is something he really wants to do.

Shove everything that boy owns into a box and get him and his stuff out. This is no time for hoping this situation will improve at that house. IT WILL NOT DO SO. GET HIM OUT.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Update please, we're dying to hear wether or not he's out of the house and out of their lives yet.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

Not out yet, but he's meeting his mum tomorrow in the hope she'll let him move in with her. When he's asked before she's been very...sketchy about it, but I'm hoping she'll let him move in with her. He can't stay at my house because there's no room.

Comment

Updates? Please?

Comment

His mum won't let him move in the pair of them seemed to have calmed down a bit now actually so I'm hoping that's the end of it.

Comment

What was his mom's reasoning for not letting him move in? Too bad there aren't any hotels that are pay-by-the week where you live. If nothing else, living there for a few days would make all the "adults" in the situation understand your fiance can't stand living with his father & his woman any longer.

Comment

I spoke too soon...it's all kicked off big time! This partner has now moved in, and overheard my fiance talking to his mum on the phone. When he'd finished, she cornered him, told him not to cross her, and said that while her and my fiance's dad are away on holiday, we will be being watched (she never said by who, just that we would be being watched) to make sure that my fiance's mother does not turn up at the house. My fiance told his mother, who drove to his father's place of work to have it out with him. His father said it would be "sorted", but it's too late now. I've phoned all my relatives and got my fiance a room at my auntie's house and he can move in when he likes. So, when they go on holiday tomorrow, we will pack his stuff up and move him into my auntie's house. I REFUSE to be spied on by some woman who thinks she can control me and my fiance!

I am so mad I can hardly type this.

Comment

Good for you and him!

I hope whomever is spying on him and you and the house (and though I say there might not be anyone spying, but then again, the woman is crazy), immediately telephones the dad & crazy woman and they have to cut their vacation short just to beg him to come back.

But then again, maybe they will just now leave everyone alone?

And please, update us when y'all move him out of the house so we know he & you are safe and sound. (and hopefully spying person won't step in and try to stop the move).

Comment

Well, my fiance's father has gone BARMY, telephoned his partner and said that NOBODY threatens his son. Apparently she was going to arrange for what are basically thugs to watch the house, so what would have happened had his mother arrived at the house I don't know. I will let you know as soon as he's moved, I promise.

Comment

Hurray! Very good news! He should also make sure to set up a PO box or change of addy so his mail goes to his mom, cause very sure once he's out of that house the cowbird from hell will likely toss his bills just for spite.

But hurray! He's getting out! Good luck on the move out, hope it's drama free!
                            Okay everyone, lets all point and laugh at him right about....

Now.

Comment

Quoth Miss_Stress View Post
                              Well, my fiance's father has gone BARMY, telephoned his partner and said that NOBODY threatens his son. Apparently she was going to arrange for what are basically thugs to watch the house, so what would have happened had his mother arrived at the house I don't know. I will let you know as soon as he's moved, I promise.
                              Well, maybe Papa-san has finally found his balls again? Any sane man would now kick that 'partner' to the curb.

Yes, please keep us updated!

Comment

Right, he confronted her at home, and she promptly burst into tears and called my fiance a liar and "a bastard", and now she won't be around him. To me, that looks like an admission of guilt to me - she can't face him, and I can assure you that if anyone accused me of those things and they were lying, I would want to confront them, not run away from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X