This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    But why ruin a good rumour with logic like that? Why not all three girls at once, and go for broke?
    Because I don't think like a guy.

Quoth blas87 View Post
    A few weeks ago the factory brought in a few more pick of the litter temp employees. One of which I went to high school with.

He sure picked me out fast. "I remember you, you're a slut!"

Good thing he didn't show up the rest of his first week and got fired before I could give him a good kick in the jimmy.
    You didn't kick him in the naughty bits the second those words left his mouth?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh, if we're talking SCHOOL RUMOURS now...

Oh they were great. There was the classic 'she's pregnant' one, and then the one that I fancied a boy I loathed, but everyone gets those.

There was the rumour I drank blood, the rumour I was a lesbian and was sleeping with my art teacher, the rumour I was having sex with my own MOTHER, the rumour I was a hermaphrodite (except they didn't know what one of those is, so I was 'one of those boy/irl people) a rumour that I was really a man, a rumour that I slept with horses, the rumour I did hard drugs with our drama teacher...
      It's a tough life being one of the only freaks in a country high school.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        You didn't kick him in the naughty bits the second those words left his mouth?
        Damn it, Becks!! I just snorted macaroni and cheese because of you!
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

There was one a the place I used to work at. Me and one of the other GSMs apparently were doing something together. Guess why? Yep, 'cause I'm female and he's male and we talked! Ooh, even worse, we'd hug each other and lean against each other in way-too-damn-early-in-the-morning meetings. I think it had something to do with the fact that we're both Pagan and (around here anyway) Pagans tend to be a little bit more physically affectionate with each other regardless of gender. Of course, nevermind the fact that he had an extremely serious gf that is now his wife!

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
          and I'm really an Irish goddess in disguise waiting to eliminate all of humanity from Earth.

Then about a week after Hurricane Katrina, she predicted that a huge hurricane would devestate New Orleans.
          So, Princess, you're the Morrigan?

Well, your co-irker was kind of right. Hurricane Rita took a bit of a swipe at New Orleans, too.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
            Damn it, Becks!! I just snorted macaroni and cheese because of you!
            And your point is...?

Don't worry, you can get me back next week.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Actually, I think I can now take back what I said earlier in the thread about not being popular this season . . .

Seems as if both Butt-Head (our Frozen Guy) and Ricky (a meat cutter) are both after me . . .

But then everyone says the same thing about them being hot over the CSM.

Sorry guys, ain't happening. I ain't into the group thing and neither is my b/f.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I almost forgot one! One of the guys I was working with at the time told me that he knew I was cheating on my husband and I should be ashamed.

I asked if I was cheating on my husband wouldn't I know about it?

He told me he saw me hugging and giving a kiss to a man much taller than my husband one day when he drove by my street. He told me the man was wearing a blue coat.

I told him he was a total dumbass, seeing as the "man" I was kissing and hugging was MY SON, because my son was leaving for school and the tradition in our family is always to hug and kiss the person leaving.

Dumbass didn't even bother to apologize.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Ahh--work rumors

Yeah- apparently I was screwing my old Assitant Manager who trained me to be a shift leader,- again it's the whole- opposite sex and laughing and joking must equal f**king after hours (where?- those floors are hard to stand on- good god-having sex- oww.....just...oww) - trust me- the smell of floor cleaner and counting down the cash resgister are not my idea of turn ons. Especially when I was frustrated because my final counts were always off at first. He was/presumably still is good looking enough but he had/probably still has way way WAY too many vices for me.

Apparently I have some phantom girlfriend with black hair (my two best friends have reddish hair and blonde hair) that I was seen with at the mall? News to me- trust me, I wouldn't be adverse to the idea, but I'm currently very single.

And newest- I'm screwing the new delivery driver- why? Cause he lent me a copy of Labyrinth and Dark Crystal like a week after he came to work for us because I mentioned I liked puppetry and am a fan of Jim Henson's work. And now I'm apparently married to this guy
                  Again......I'm SINGLE. Very SINGLE. No Boyfriend, no Girlfriend, nothing.

oh, and best of all- all these rumors- started by one guy- whose older than me (By a year 8) )
                  yeah, immature much?
                  Yes- I'm the supervisor today
                  Yes I'm young
                  Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

Rumors at my place of work always make me laugh. I've actually gone on dates or date-like outings with at least three guys I work with, and am still friends with all of them, but we were discreet, and few people know about it. Which cracks me up, because people never pinpointed any of them as the guys I was hooking up with.

I get a lot of crap at work, and it's widely know that apparently 90% of the male employees in our call center, the other call center, the monitoring group, tech support and security are all in love with me. This is, again, because I'm friendly and a lot of us hang out/chat/get food together. I have several work boyfriends because of this, most of whom are otherwise dating or married.

Also, this is particularly funny, because I'm single. Which is a constant topic of conversation for my coworker E, who likes to ask me on a regular basis why I'm single.

The other reason I find this so amusing? If my coworkers knew half the stuff I did and/or witnessed in college and while touring with a band, they'd have heart attacks. They don't understand that the crap they make up is so lame, it's barely amusing.
                    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post

Also, this is particularly funny, because I'm single. Which is a constant topic of conversation for my coworker E, who likes to ask me on a regular basis why I'm single.
                      I have a co-irker like that. Always wants to know why I'm single. My reason? I am 33 and hate the club scene, and the chase is rarely worth the prize anymore. His reason? I'm gay. Brilliant deduction, asswit.
                      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                        Oh, if we're talking SCHOOL RUMOURS now...

Oh they were great. There was the classic 'she's pregnant' one, and then the one that I fancied a boy I loathed, but everyone gets those.

There was the rumour I drank blood, the rumour I was a lesbian and was sleeping with my art teacher, the rumour I was having sex with my own MOTHER, the rumour I was a hermaphrodite (except they didn't know what one of those is, so I was 'one of those boy/irl people) a rumour that I was really a man, a rumour that I slept with horses, the rumour I did hard drugs with our drama teacher...
                        It's a tough life being one of the only freaks in a country high school.
                        Wow Ginge, you certainly were busy in high school
                        Total surrender
                        Your touch is so tender
                        Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                        And it brings me relief
                        "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Yep, I was. I'm a terrible person.
                          Especially about the horse.
                          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I'm rarely the subject of rumour. I feel left out. Everyone likes me =/

In high school:

I got along with every clique and was part of none. So I was relatively immune. Except for this one huge guy in my grade who was afraid of me. I have no idea why. He was literally like the biggest guy in our grade. But apparently I looked at him weirdly once so he maintained through the rest of high school that he thought I could just flip out and stab him in the throat at any moment.

At my old office:

I was sleeping with the floor supervisor. ( She's a friend of mine =p )

I sell drugs/guns/have another secret job. ( The other 20 something's in the office could not understand how I could easily live off 4 shifts a week. Mainly because I wasn't blowing $200 a week on drinking, smoking and partying like they were. )

At my current office:

Every client over the age of 30 has the hots for me because of my voice and manner. ( For some inexplicable reason I always end up being rather well liked by older women both in the office and among our clientel ). Sadly there is some truth to this one much to my discomfort ( We have one client who calls in every morning. She's vicious to everyone on the staff except me. She just turns into sugar if I answer the line. >< ).

On CS.com:

I am hawt, apparently. These are lies. LIES!

Comment

In highschool, I was a witch. And not in the Neo-Pagan sense. These kids were all of the same Christian sect, and none of them knew anything else about any other religions. I discovered that these kids didn't even know that nuns were Catholic! Anyway, I was a witch in the medieval Satan-worshipping sense. Some of these kids were really terrified of me.

And of course, I was 'loose'. This was actually started by a schoolmate's Mom. I was in 4-H sewing, and I made a long skirt and a shirt that just reached my waist to wear to the 'fashion show'. When I walked, this shirt would occasionally show just the slightest sliver of belly skin. This was apparently enough to brand me forever, because she just glared at me throughout the entire proceedings (This was in junior high). A few years later her son developed a huge crush on me and I made friends with him cause I was being nice. He used to sneak out to go hang out with me, and his parents were convinced I was sleeping with him. they apparently referred to me as 'that little slut'. And never once was I involved with that kid (in that way). I felt sorry for him, actually, his parents were horrible.

Oh, and I thought I was too good for everyone. This started because this very popular kid asked me out. He was the band major, tall, good looking, athletic, and all the girls drooled over him. He was known to be quite the slut. He used to stare at me all the time, ask me out and all his 'girlfriends' (the ones he'd use when he wanted to get laid) would seethe with jealousy over it. I personally found him rude, conceited, prissy and not very bright. (I will admit, he was very attractive. Damn, was he hot.) But his personality just repelled me, and I refused to give him the time of day, so of course I thought I was too good for everyone.

At my job now, the main floor likes to spread rumors about us in th RA dept. Apparently I'm some kind of disgraced, psychotic ex-model. Because no sane, attractive, well-dressed person would ever work graveyard in a cell center. (I'm working on my degree, idiots. the night/weekend hours are perfect for me.)

P.S. Gravekeeper, you know we love you for your twisted sense of humor, not your hawtness.

But I'll start a nasty CS rumor about you, if you want me to! Then you won't feel left out.
                              Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                                On CS.com:

I am hawt, apparently. These are lies. LIES!
                                You have FANGIRLS and your not 'hawt'? I think not

It's the voice that did it for me ( girls from Virginia like northerners- especially Canadians)
                                Combine that with your wit and writing style-

Very Hot.
                                Yes- I'm the supervisor today
                                Yes I'm young
                                Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X