This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More rumors in life and work

In middle school I was a Satanist and that I sneaked into people's houses to steal their blood.

In high school I was a womanizer. Yeah sure just because I'm friends with girls and some of whom I've known since elementary school makes a lot of sense.

I was a practicing communist just because I followed soccer and rugby. (Just because I don't like watching football and not going to the high school games made me a communist. )

At the arena: I was sleeping with one of the security girls but gee never mind the fact that we went to high school and are friends when I was dating someone in our own department.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
      I was a practicing communist just because I followed soccer and rugby. (Just because I don't like watching football and not going to the high school games made me a communist. )
      ...what? ><

I was never referred to as a communist. I *was* declared responsible for World War 2. I'm not sure how. But it was all me.

Comment

I am an opera singer/model

who knew?

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          ...what? ><

I was never referred to as a communist. I *was* declared responsible for World War 2. I'm not sure how. But it was all me.
          You didn't go to high school southern Ohio, did you?

I had a friend there who was blamed for something ridiculous by a teacher, so we started blaming him for everything. Yes, we came up with some crazy reason why he caused WWII also. It wasn't really a rumor though, just lunchroom joking among friends.

These same guys used to joke I was psychic, because I was an ace at Euchre. I even won once when my partner was trying to make me lose. Being geeks, we played during lunch, and during psychology (AP course, last class of the day).
          Last edited by Geek King; 09-20-2007, 03:46 PM.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            You didn't go to high school southern Ohio, did you?
            Nope, and I was never given an explanation for why WW2 was my fault...it just was. ><

Comment

I'm pregnant. (They saw me buying baby clothes for my GODSON)
              I chase people down with knives. (My favorite reply to that one is "You got 10 seconds. RUN.")
              My boyfriend is old. (That's my biological dad you douches, ew!)
              I'm going out with whoever I talk to. (strongest time that rumor ran around was when D worked there... D's a selfish axehole. Like hell I'll date him!)
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post

I was a practicing communist just because I followed soccer and rugby.
                I got that one too, since I hate Nascar and love Formula 1. Yes, foreign sports=communism. That is redneck mentality at it FINEST! Never mind that F1 runs worldwide, you douches!
                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                  I got that one too, since I hate Nascar and love Formula 1. Yes, foreign sports=communism. That is redneck mentality at it FINEST! Never mind that F1 runs worldwide, you douches!

You're a GM parts man. Isn't being a NASCAR enthusiast a job requirement?

My GM- parts-man ex-husband had a NASCAR room in our house. LOL
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                    I told him he was a total dumbass, seeing as the "man" I was kissing and hugging was MY SON,
                    Incest is a family affair.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                      Incest is a family affair.
                      No no, its: If you can't keep it in your pants, at least keep it in the family.

<ducks>

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        No no, its: If you can't keep it in your pants, at least keep it in the family.

<ducks>
                        Incest is best, but I want my Mommy??

*ducks*

In all honesty tho, I can't believe the asshat didn't apologise when you pointed out that, hey, you're kissing and hugging your SON, not some random toyboy you picked up. I hope you gave him the flamethrower!
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

You guys haven't been paying attention! While my son is very handsome, he is young. I'm only attracted to men at least 10 years older than me and not related to me.

iradney, I just told him he was a dumbass and we didn't speak anymore.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

A once friend who works with me at the factory (we chat but don't hang out, she is just too insane even for me to handle) is well known for only dating men 30+. Emphasis on +....she is younger than I am.

So when pervy maintenance man Bob, who is 40, started hitting on her and she thoroughy enjoyed it and then began flirting with all the other maintenance men (and you know they loved it as well because no other females would give them the time of day) she earned the nickname Anna Nicole and we wondered if anything else ever came of those flirtacious work relationships.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

blas87, when my husband and I started dating, my mother told me I was his midlife crisis. I guess he is still having a midlife crisis after 16 years of marriage.

My father told me I was the trophy wife. Yup, the trophy wife that came in after my husband had been divorced for a good 10 years BEFORE he met me.

I haven't been accused of being a gold digger though, that's probably due to the fact that my husband is not rich by any means.

When people ask why I married someone so much older than me, I tell them that I forgot to card him when I was chasing him down.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Did you know that I'm apparently dating and / or sleeping with and / or f*cking: one of my fellow servers, one of the front desk guys, one of the maintenance guys, one of the security guards, the bartender at the beach bar, one of the room service guys, the pool guy, the head of sales AND the concierge?

Yeah, I know. I didn't know I had it in me either!

And all this because I have guy friends, not just girl ones. Crazy huh?
                                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X