Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the manger asks how I keep the aisles so neat and organized, I am not to reply with, "Crop dusting."
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

• When offering cashews, I'm not allowed to say, "Wouldn't you like to have my nuts in your mouth?"
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Must...Not...Laugh
        Laughing hurts...

Comment

• Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
          When the manger asks how I keep the aisles so neat and organized, I am not to reply with, "Crop dusting."
          IF that term has the MEANING I believe it does (I know the term and a meaning from serving/waiting tables)
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            IF that term has the MEANING I believe it does (I know the term and a meaning from serving/waiting tables)
            I first heard the term on Rifftrax.
            Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

• Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
              I first heard the term on Rifftrax.
              The problem with crop dusting is that some times you end up fertilizing on accident.

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                The problem with crop dusting is that some times you end up fertilizing on accident.
                Sometimes Ol Estra needs more straw.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'm not allowed to microwave popcorn for 23 minutes.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                    I'm not allowed to microwave popcorn for 23 minutes.
                    i have seen it catch flame at 4min, so i agree with that directive.
                    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                      I'm not allowed to microwave popcorn for 23 minutes.
                      How is there a building left standing?!?
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                        How is there a building left standing?!?
                        He realized he accidentally added an extra zero before he started up the microwave.

Comment

• When asked to tape signs to the tills explaining why they were running a bit slow (old and too many ppl) I am not allowed to phrase it like this:

As our till are older they are becoming harder to run. We our currently keeping are system up with a mix of human sacrifice and black magic. Please remember there is a reason our complaints are low at this location.

Back to school shoppers suck
                          "It's a joke not a dick. No need to take it so hard."

“Here’s $10, go to Walmart and buy a houseplant. Carry it around to make up for all of that oxygen you waste.”

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                            He realized he accidentally added an extra zero before he started up the microwave.
                            Lucky him - I had a student who once set off the smoke alarm because they misread the instructions on a packet of croissants, thought "oven" meant "Microwave oven" and put it in for 4 minutes.

Yeah...fire department and alarm company were NOT happy about that one.

And one to add from me:

- I am not allowed to chain my new manager to his desk because he ACTUALLY HAS A FSKING SPINE!

Comment

• After being asked about going to a local chicken restaurant, I'm not allowed to say, "I just wanted two big, meaty breasts in my mouth."

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                                After being asked about going to a local chicken restaurant, I'm not allowed to say, "I just wanted two big, meaty breasts in my mouth."
                                That's alright, the bubble tea place I go to has named their drinks sometimes very suggestive things. I'm often in there for a sexy redhead or a warm man nut. I have no problem telling it out when I walk through the door as I've been there so often that they know me by now.
                                "It's a joke not a dick. No need to take it so hard."

“Here’s $10, go to Walmart and buy a houseplant. Carry it around to make up for all of that oxygen you waste.”

Comment

Working...
                                X