X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MadMike View Post
    Doesn't that depend on the meat?
    I'm an omnivore. I even eat the meat of vegans. lol!!!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      And then what did they come up with after that? Egg?
      Maybe they should have tried Pig Latin...

But wait, what if you're a girl?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Maybe they should have tried Pig Latin...
        Ig-ay? Ig-aygay?
        I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
          Ig-ay? Ig-aygay?
          ay-gay

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          Back in high school when the jock apes started in on the "gay" crap the teachers cracked down on it. So they tried to be clever and develop a code word for it. The code word was, I swear to God: "yag". Needless to say it didn't take long for the teachers to figure that out that complex riddle and throw them in detention again. =p
          That's the origin of the word "yob"... English (as in England) gangs tried to develop a code based on saying stuff backwards so nobody would figure out their plans... Stuff like "Get the yobs together and we'll go hsab a poc"
          Last edited by edible_hat; 02-19-2008, 06:09 AM. Reason: igpay atinlay

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
            I'm an omnivore.
            Going by the logic in the OP, wouldn't that make you a bisexual?
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Ewww...No!! Girls have cooties. Didn't they teach you that on the playground
              in 2nd grade? :-)
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

What is that famous quote something about "The lady doth protest too much"

I think AH needs to be given sources he can talk to in private to deal with his apparent self conflict.

Hang in there and keep taking the high rode . . . .

(and why am I now remembering one of my favorite ever outakes at the end of a movie . . . .one of the Grumpy Old Men movies has the Grandpa giving all these different terms based on meats.)

Comment

I had a friend who was an ex-marine, we'll call him Sean.

Once, while driving past a Toys-R-Us, Sean points out the window and says,"That dude's so gay. Look at him, carrying a purse."

I looked out the window and indeed there was a man holding a purse. He was obviously a husband holding his wife's purse while she was was getting their toddler into his stroller. I turned back to Sean, but before I could say anything, he sighed and said, "I wish I could be that gay. That man's my hero."
                  Flood

Comment

At least he's honest!
                    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Wow. Just wow. I never knew eating salad made one homosexual.
                      of course it does just ask all the bunnies!
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I came this close to violating rule 1. ow. ow. My ribs hurt from laughing. And I need a tissue to wipe my eyes. I can't wait to tell my gay friends this and my friends who eat a lot of salads. Oh wow, this has so much potential for fun!
                        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
                        X