Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, now it smells. (Gross? Language)

So, my lab reeks right now. We had some guy come in who positively stank. I understand that certain religions or whatever have certain rituals or rules for bathing or what have you, but goddamn if you can't have some courtesy for your fellow man!

It took me a while to pinpoint exactly what this smell that gagged me reminded me of. You see, my family used to own a large, yellow bucket. This bucket was older then I was, and we only got rid of it last year. It was cheap plastic with an easy-remove top, and was about the twice the size of a wastepaper basket you might have in your bathroom. The man who stank up our labs smelled like that bucket.

That might not seem particularly bad. He smelled like an old bucket? That isn't so bad. Why is that bad?

I will tell you why. You know what we stored in that bucket? We stored shit.

When we were babies, my parents used this bucket to store used baby diapers. They can't be thrown into the open-air garbage cans because of the great stink they cause, but throwing them out in the alley garbage every time they changed us was inconvenient. Enter the Shit Pail (tm)!

After me and my brothers grew out of diapers, that pail spent the next 15 years serving the same function for our dogs. This was a bucket with a long and rich history of fecal functionality. Apparently, after we threw it out, this man picked it up and began sleeping in it, after which he visits our lab.

Must sanitize the air!
    ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
      Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      My thoughts exactly.
      "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

For the love of all that is Canine, LIGHT A BOX OF MATCHES!
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
        X