This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If they're doing medical trials on zombies, we have a problem."
    "Joi's CEO is about as sneaky and subtle as a two year old on crack driving an air craft carrier down Broadway." - Broomjockey

Comment

• "Damn you, Celebrity Deathmatch! Damn you to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• "(coworker)... well, the best way to describe her would be as a naughty housewife, except she's not married and she's not that naughty"
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Have you had any feedback as to your performance with regards to what you put into your box?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "Just pinch it 'till it stops being blue."

Comment

• "And those fake checks don't print right..."
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "Boxheaddude fears that the work will not be done. Boxheaddude has often been let down by people without boxes on head. Boxheaddude attempts to avoid bigotry, but is hard. Boxheaddude has been seeking origins. Perhaps Boxheaddude will arrange for ninjas to kill family to give tragic backstory, but Boxheaddude knows that next week it will be retconned anyway."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "All aboard the Crazy Train. Cuckoo!"
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "I don't want that garbage in my pocket! How am I supposed to play with myself?"
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "You're my Nizzle, she's my Doozle, and I don't even want to know what that makes me."
                      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Hit your light and come with me." "This doesn't have anything to do with the bathroom, does it?"
                        "You'll get a seizure from looking at that color!" "I know. It's making my brain hurt right now."
                        Last edited by Food Lady; 05-24-2009, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• "We've got to slowly dismantle my ball."

Comment

• I no longer have a job, so band practice is the closest thing I have to "being on the clock" right now.

"She just wants to get beat with the monkey paw."

And

"Gd Dn Ass Eaters!!!"

Comment

• "Thanks! You're such a good packer!"
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "See that old lady in the turquoise? She's obsessed with me; she keeps looking at me!...I feel funny inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X