• Show
Clear All

• "Sakka, stop being so efficient"

Comment

• "Would you like to duck a grape?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• I'm getting nothing done fast.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Take the moral high road. ... You will have a better sniping position from up there.

Comment

• My tits aren't as big as you think they are; they're just attached to a very small person.

Comment

• "I told him I really like the old vinyl ones better, especially the extra large."

Comment

• Hey, don't smack my register.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Your foofoo smells strong...
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "You're an evil bastard, you know that?"
                    "Thanks for noticing!"
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "If you're not gonna get abused, why bother coming to work?"
                      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "It looks like the world DOES revolve around you, but in the opposite way you want it to."
                        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "Try bleeding out of your vagina for 3 days and tell me it's easy!"

Comment

• "RUNAWAY PLUMBING!"
                            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

• "M, can I go home now?"

"No."

"Aww, why not?"

"Because <company> wants your soul."

"I always say, 'Ghetto isn't a place; it's a lifestyle.' "
                              Last edited by Food Lady; 08-25-2009, 04:42 AM.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "No intercourse!"

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X