• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One...two...THREE!"
    "OwowowOW!"
    "Can I pull out yet?"
    [three voices at once] "No!"
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "How much more stuff is there on the truck?"

"A dickton"
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "This is why we can't let [Agent J] near the interns!"
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• "It's always better to be the fucker than the fuck-ee. Trust me on this."

Comment

• "I am no longer above profiting from people's ignorance."
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "So my husband was listening to some African music and mounting a deer...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck you apricots!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I refuse to wear noodles on my feet."

Comment

• Mummy has a bucket!

Comment

• If it's comfortable, I've done it wrong.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• "That doesn't prove anything; there could be strippers anywhere (while waving $1 bills around)"

"They thought we were too good for fucking straws"

"Wash the adultery out of your mouth..."
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

• "Pants make me angry"

"Infidelity is only for special occasions, you know, like birthdays."
                      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• "Stupid girls, I hope they get butt cancer."

And another...

"Whackula would be the masturbating vampire!"
                        Last edited by KhirasHY; 05-18-2014, 11:30 AM.
                        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                        "What IS fun to fight through?"
                        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

• D: "Guess where I'm taking him next?"
                          S: "The bathroom?"
                          Me: "That's my line!"

"Stop it! Not yet! We're not taking pictures of that yet!...Stop, [D]!"

Comment

• I spend all day on my knees in that place
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• From a customer looking for exact change for his coffee and bagel:

"I may have to give you something big."
                              The customer is always right until I decide he isn't.

Comment

• "I'ma tell ya like this right here, right now, you can do it from the back but boss lady ain't gone like it!"
                                "Phrasing!"

Comment

Working...
                                X