Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I figured out the source of your hearing loss...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want all this awesome sounding Celtic music.

And I'd love to have the 1812 Overture with cannon. I wonder if my friend can find it on iTunes...
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
      PM me. >.>;
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        Wicked Tinkers works well. Especially some of the ones off of "Loud" . Not only bagpipes, but a didgeridoo and an Irish horn (talk about tribal and primeval-sounding).
        WOLLOP THE CAT!!!!
        I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Catianna View Post
          How could I forget the Brobdingnagian Bards?
          You and me both! And I listen to Marc Gunn's podcast, too.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          Quoth firecat88 View Post
          PM me. >.>;
          PM me, too!

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
          WOLLOP THE CAT!!!!
          Oh yes! And you get some interesting looks with "The Farmer", too.

Aaron was playing "Do You Think I'm Sexy" on the pipes once at the Rio Rancho Games....

I still haven't gotten "Rant" yet.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            My solution is generally JPop or JRock, actually. The WTF factor increases as you watch people try and figure out what in the hell is being said in the song, and not quite grasping it's in another language.

Bonus points if it intersperses random English phrasing before switching back to Japanese.

Hell yeah. Blast some Miyavi or Go!Go!7188 until they lower their music to try to figure out what you're playing. It's worked in the past.

Comment

YES!!! All of this and more!!!!

Have done the Bagpipes; Gaelic Storm (only have "Tree")
              I've also used Nazareth - hair of the dog,
              Def leppard - pour some sugar on me (not that this isn't cranked up anyway)
              Evanesance - whatever comes up
              G'n'R - Welcome to the Jungle, or Sweet Child o' Mine
              Nickleback!

as mentioned in a previous thread somewhere - I enjoy listening to my music loud, some would consider it obnoxious, and while i don't mind my back window thumping to the bass in my music my car is not going to fall apart as a result of my music

This Thread has so much WIN in it!
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

It's bad enough people do it with shitty music, but worse when their cars sound tinny and like all the vibrations of the bass will shatter the windows and all the screws will pop off the car. I love to crank up the radio when I'm driving in the car (sometimes I think I'm turning into my dear ol' Dad. ) but not to that point that I look like a complete doofus. SO would make a comment on how crappy the DB driver's music is out loud and get away with it (he's a big guy and naturally people who don't know him are intimidated by his size). The Winnie the pooh pwnage was full of win! I would do golden oldies to scare off the DB drivers and their crappy music. What was funny though was when SO and I were in technical school (before we started dating) he and a classmate S caught a classmate J (who always tried to be Mr.Bad Ass) blasting Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson from his truck.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
                  WOLLOP THE CAT!!!!
                  i have a wallop the cat sticker on my car. totally saw them live ^_^
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

Once I pulled into a light next to one of these d-bags. I was lucky enough in the timing that I had a CD of actual African music in the player. The guy next to me was so confused, and we were laughing so hard.

I really really really hate it when you can feel their bass rumbling in your chest from THREE CARS AWAY.
                    We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                      i have a wallop the cat sticker on my car. totally saw them live ^_^
                      I don't know which I like better live. Gaelic Storm or Wicked Tinkers. They would also perform at the ceildhs that we had at the Rio Rancho Games. One year had Wayne Belger dancing on the tables....with half the women trying to look up his kilt.
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                      X