Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our building is supposed to be secure, but the screaming meemies upstairs have broken more than one door lock (the most recent one just got replaced the other day). Last year--while they were living here--we had a few problems with break-ins; the culprits got in the building via a broken lock in the vestibule. The secure door lock has been replaced so many times I'm a bit surprised that management doesn't investigate.

I have a somewhat expensive prop coming in the mail, and just hope that I can intercept it before the neighbors see it and decide to use the box as a dance pad.
    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 10-24-2011, 01:24 PM.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Batty's more than likely just to lick you to death rather than attack you, but she has been used to intimidate people once in a while, but only the naughty people. But don't be mistaken, if she feels someone in her family is in danger, she'll attack, she nipped my moms boyfriend on the butt because him and my little brother were wrestling.

Comment

That kid is an idiot! And I recently got into the sims You can buy it off of steam too that way you don't need a disk. I hate the people who ruin everything for others!!!

Comment

Working...
        X