This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    I'm stuck with the limitations of the board.
    We need to find the Legal Flyspeck font. It only uses 2pt, 1pt, .5pt, and .25pt.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      Man, that is the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. Jay, you've got a career made for bureaucraticese.
      Then you have never read patent claims. A patent claim has to be a single sentence, and some of them can run on for pages and pages. They are true bureaucratese.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Dear god, woman #2 is giving me a headache with her spelling and grammar. Anyway, these people should complain to Quebec's government as they seem to be the ones making up the regulations that limit the contest.

Comment

Your avatar says it all, Ree.

There are some people who prefer to face east and run real fast trying to change the rotation of the Earth so they can see the sun set eastwards. And if you tell them to just turn around and watch it set in the west like a normal person, they'll freaking *argue* with you.

It's soooo much easier to ignore them and just let them be idiots. Deprives them of their audience.
          The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
          X