Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Are We Still Dealing With This ID Shit???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    You mix the three basic bar juices (OJ, pineapple, and cranberry)
    Don't know about cranberry, but OJ and pineapple juice are not basic - they're acidic.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      [Trivia]
      Speaking of rum in the UK, I just read a book about spies in WW2 (Double Cross). In the book it is mentioned that a popular drink at that time and place was a Bronx. Traditionally made with gin, apparently in WW2 gin was hard to come by in England so they made it with rum.
      [/Trivia]
      You're making me drool with that. I've never heard of that drink before. I'll have to try it.

Quoth Jester View Post
      More proof to what I always say: any drink can be made better with rum.
      I'll try it that way also, but would probably like the gin version better.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Don't know about cranberry, but OJ and pineapple juice are not basic - they're acidic.
        If you think I'm above smacking you, you don't know me very well.

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
        For me, gin is basically furniture polish. I really can't stand it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
          You're making me drool with that. I've never heard of that drink before. I'll have to try it.

Be sure to watch the movie The Thin Man first for the proper instructions (first 15 seconds) on how to make it. That's where I first heard about a Bronx drink.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X