X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    ... "Where is your chevron?" ...
    That's a gas station. Out! Out! Outside, down the highway wit yer!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Holy cow, don't you even know your own stock? Why is there nobody here who knows what they are doing? I'm shopping in a discount fabric shop, everyone who works here should have years of experience in every possible sort of craft so they can hand hold me through this very complicated project that I need to finish for my wedding tomorrow, as well as the ESP to automatically know that when I say I want flannel chevron fabric, what I really mean is that I want heavy duty cotton or canvas camo.

Comment

• The legal sale time for alcohol on Sunday is, by Iowa law, eight o'clock in the morning. No, it's not seven. It's eight. I'm sure you thought it was seven, you drunken louse. It's eight. My registers won't even let me sell it before then. Yeah, go ahead and leave. At least you admitted you'll be back at eight sharp to get your booze.
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Please do not bother to whine at me about the price of fuel.

1. I don't set the prices.
          2. I can't change the prices.
          3. I don't care.

If other petrol station sells it cheaper, then go there, moron.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• 1) I'm not going to warrant an alternator, or power steering pump that you claim to have purchased from us, but have no receipt and no warranty information on file. It's been in your vehicle for so long that there is no way to be sure if it is even our part.

2) Just because you are replacing the front brake pads on your Dodge minivan, it still matters whether or not you have drums or disc brakes on the rear. Don't tell me they are the same when it is patently obvious that the rotors, calipers, and pads are different. Don't come back to the store after I leave and complain that I am an idiot when the pads you bought don't fit your car. You guessed wrong when you said, "It's probably rear disc; it shouldn't matter any way." While our parts catalogue isn't perfect, it does tell me what the most popular option was and rear discs it was not.

3) No, we do not sell AC Delco, Motorcraft, or MoPar brand parts. You need to get those from the dealer. Do you go to McDonald's and expect them to serve you a Whopper?

Comment

• Quoth Captain Neon View Post
              Do you go to McDonald's and expect them to serve you a Whopper?
              Have you read through the back catalogue on this site? Yes, people do expect Whoppers at McDonalds (or vice versa).
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Do you go to McDonald's and expect them to serve you a Whopper?
                You'd be surprised at the number of people who would come to Arby's asking for Whoppers and Big Macs.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

. Do you go to McDonald's and expect them to serve you a Whopper?
                  I hate to say this but remember what message board you are on..... And yes they really will
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

• I don't think you were intentionally trying to be sucky, but please don't take chairs from the public seating area, so you can sit in the middle of an aisle and browse through books. I realize this might be easier for you, but it makes it more difficult for those of us who shelve book carts to do our job.....especially when you're parked in an area that we need to get to. (sometimes customers will move aside, other times they're oblivious)

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                      Have you read through the back catalogue on this site? Yes, people do expect Whoppers at McDonalds (or vice versa).
                      All I said was that even though we were at McDonalds,the till girl had very impressive
                      Whoppers. And that was when she assaulted me with the McFlurry, your honour.

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I know you can see me near floor level at the shelf. If you need me to move so you can peruse the olive oils, ASK me to move. Please don't stretch nearly off-balance to pick up a liter bottle off the shelf right above my head; if you must do this, take the bottle to YOUR bubble while perusing it. If you fail to do this and I decide to scooch a foot or so to whichever direction is clear, don't give me a dirty look.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                          3. I don't care.
                          My favorite part of your post. Also, I don't care either.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                            All I said was that even though we were at McDonalds,the till girl had very impressive
                            Whoppers. And that was when she assaulted me with the McFlurry, your honour.
                            That's what you get for Big Macking on her!
                            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• "You need to do something to get your line down!!" Look, old man, there are 15 customers for every cashier and the manager you're yelling at is doing my job for me so I can cashier. YOU NEED to stop wandering around complaining and get in line so you can be served.
                              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Thank you so much for putting a hole in the bottom of both a salt and a pepper shaker. I so loved cleaning that mess up.
                                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
                                X