This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
    I already scrapped it in favor of another costume.
    reguarding the bellitrix (spelling i know) the pic that you showed did not have that much cleavage, i wear more cleavage on a normal day than that, no one seems to mind it or say anything. i am a fairly large breasted woman so pretty much everything i wear is cleavage showing.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth mafiagodfather View Post
      They only way to find out is to try it. That is if he has something to circumcissio in the first place.

<wipes away tears and goes to find the cat that ran away>
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

http://www.shortpacked.com/d/20051212.html
        "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

<wipes away tears and goes to find the cat that ran away>
          For all you know he could have sold it for a six pack.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            Help me out here, what would be a completely over the top chapter-that- never-was to explain my descent into hell?
            The Necronomicon, bound in human skin, inked in blood. The fell passages when intoned summon forth the Evil Dead!
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I remember a few years ago, I was at the park (or was it a playground?) and I was wearing a Harry Potter t-shirt. Well, this lady comes up to me and informs me that Harry Potter is evil, and if I read his books and wear the merchandise, then I'm an evil and naughty child. After that was over, I took a stick, drew a circle around me, and drew in the symbol for Capricorn. The lady watches while her eyes grow wide with horror. I then sit in the circle, closed my eyes, and started to "chant." What I was really doing was singing in japanese. The next thing I knew, there was a quick breeze that brushed past my cheek as this lady starts running as fast as she could in the opposite direction of me. I never saw someone run so fast in high heels.
              "But I don't want to be among mad people."
              You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth mafiagodfather View Post
                They only way to find out is to try it. That is if he has something to circumcissio in the first place.
                People who buy into the Harry Potter,D&D and Rock music is evil bandwagon do have something to circumsize...It's just on the end of thier neck. They are the only folks you'll see that have to pull thier foreskin down to see where they are going...*snicker*

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  The Necronomicon, bound in human skin, inked in blood. The fell passages when intoned summon forth the Evil Dead!
                  Nitto, Kalratu, *coughs*

Comment

Don't you know Rock music is rotting the... whoops, I mean don't you know Harry Potter is rotting the minds of children today?! Won't someone PLEASE think of the children!
                    Let's see now, what at one time or another have they said will rot the minds of the children, is the Devil's tool to corrupt the children, or both?

Off the top of my head: Dungeons & Dragons, rock music, drugs, marijuana, alcohol, jazz music, guns, television, movies, video games, comic books, pinball, skateboards, surfing, rap music, Anne Rice, Stephen King, Ozzy Osbourne, heavy metal music, Beavis and Butthead, South Park, anime, Democrats, Libertarians, hippies, the teaching of evolution, talk radio, shock jocks, cartoons, science fiction, fantasy, Piers Anthony, punk rock, The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia (while currently celebrated by most, there have been some that have demonized the Narnia books as blasphemic or satanic), Alice in Wonderland, Mark Twain, homosexuality, "the liberal agenda, and of course, my profession, magic, as in the kind a magician does. You know, card tricks and stuff.

Now, if you want to freak someone out, you need to do what my friend Frank did, and have a whole lot of luck. The other day, as is common down here, the power went out across the island. Nothing new. Frank was at the Waterfront Bar, and after a little while, one of his friends decided to be a smartass and suggest that Frank, being a magician, should restore power. Frank, expecting to just be a smartass in return, stood up, stretched, closed his eyes, waved his hands, said a magic word....and at that very moment, the power came back on. Being the consummate entertainer, Frank didn't blink, but merely took a bow to thunderous (drunken) applause.

I always find it amusing when people object to my sleight of hand, card tricks, and comedic magic routine as being evil, satanic, or anything other than what it is....entertainment.

As for this whole Harry Potter thing, I have never read any of the books. I AM going to pick up the new one when it comes out, not because I have any desire to read it (I don't), but to get it for my youngest niece, as she doesn't expect to be able to read a copy at all until RW has read HER copy about eight times. So I am going to get her an early birthday gift. After reading all this, I am thinking about just dressing all in black and throwing on my hooded black cape for when I go to pick it up, and just looking about with an evil expression on my goateed face, and speaking in a limited manner, but letting my voice get deep, as it can naturally get if I slow my speaking down, and making it gravelly, which I can do quite easily. This being Key West, though, I doubt I will run into (a) any protestors or (b) anyone who finds such a getup odd.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

I plan on going in to pick up a copy of the next HP dressed in my gothic best. It includes copious amounts of black lace, black velvet, and (of course) a black hooded cloak. Yes. I'm evil. Smack-dab in the middle of the "Bible (thumper) Belt" I shall parade around in my "Evil" garb... with the intention of driving all the "good" Christians insane... and possibly corrupting their children. Unless my kids get there ahead of me. In which case I shall happily allow them to do the corrupting. It's so nice when I can see them taking an active part in the "corruption" of other children.

Notes:

1) I do not think ill of all Christians. I have many Christian friends. They know that I will argue philosophy with them for hours without taking any of it personally. They know that I'm fairly cool to hang around with. They also realise that I will not become a Christian. They're cool with that. It's the bigots and hypocrits that seriously piss me off. (and earn my scorn)

2) The only "corruption" that my children spread is in the way that others dress. Several children in my oldest's class decided that black was cool about the same time that she started wearing her gothy clothes. (I had previously tried to tone down her school-wear... then decided "screw it" and let her pick her own stuff.)
                      hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                      1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                      2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                      3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

I plan on picking up the final HP book *cries* in this get-up: A horse head and a suit. I am doing it just for the pure weirdness factor. A friend of mine is dressing up as a centaur. The best HP related clothing I've seen was a t-shirt that read "I made Myrtle Moan."
                        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                          After that was over, I took a stick, drew a circle around me, and drew in the symbol for Capricorn. T I then sit in the circle, closed my eyes, and started to "chant." What I was really doing was singing in japanese.
                          I can't recall the symbol for capricorn ( symbol not the fishgoat picture) nor do I speak japanese. Would hebrew work? Mind you all the songs I remember are either children's, holiday, or patriotic.
                          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                            I can't recall the symbol for capricorn ( symbol not the fishgoat picture) nor do I speak japanese. Would hebrew work? Mind you all the songs I remember are either children's, holiday, or patriotic.
                            If people are unfamiliar with it, and you chant it, trust me it will work.

All the Hebrew I know is the beginning of most prayers (pardon the spelling, I only know how to say this, not write it): "Baruch a'toh adunoi elluhanu melech a halom." Now, if this were chanted repeatedly in the right tonal quality, you could freak these bigotted clueless nitwits out, thinking that you are chanting some demonic spell or whatnot. The irony is that it translates as, if I remember correctly, "Blessed art Though, O Lord, King of the Universe," etc., etc. Basically "Go God!"

Amazing what you can do to the minds of the unknowing and unknowledgable.

Honestly, anything would work, as long as the people don't recognize it. For obvious reasons, Spanish would not work here or in my home state of Arizona, because even people who don't know it still would RECOGNIZE it as Espanol.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Here is one bound in muppet skin. (hope it was Elmo )

http://enworld.rpgshop.com/product_i...ucts_id=38760&
                              "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

That may be the most hilarious product I have seen in a long, long, LOOOOONNG time!

I especially love this:

"This faithful adaption, designed by Ron Spencer, is modified slightly for younger audiences. Note the squeaker on page 3, and the gloved hand for rolling human bones on page 5."

Too damn funny!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X