Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, anger problems much? I don't want to see the outcome of him being angry at his wife/kids/family/etc. o_o

It's rainin', rainin', on the streets of New York City.

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh.

This has to be one of the most surprising stories yet. I had very vivid image of the whole thing in my mind.

It's shocking, really, how there are so many different types of people who deal with different types of things. Some would be frustrated, some wouldn't care at all, and some would be like that guy and totally tear up the place...

I wonder if he was really having a bad day... maybe he didn't get his medication if he needed it... or... maybe... he is just like that.

Whatever the case may be... this is very shocking.

I just hope that nobody gets hurt the next time the guy decides to go on one of his "SCREW PREPAY" Rampages.

>__<
      Woman: *points to row of glue-sticks* Is this where your glue-sticks are stocked?
      Me: Why yes... yes that is.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        I do remember this story. Hopefully, that jerk eventually ticked off the wrong person and got his arse handed to him good!

In more ways than one. Not just the cameras, but why wasn't there an easily accessible water shutoff valve, so the whole frozen mess could've been avoided?! Very poor store design. I certainly hope Yizuman didn't get into any trouble because of that incident.
        Appreciate your concern, so no I didn't get into any trouble. Nonetheless, I'm not in that station anymore.

The old station is now under new management from a well known brand company name. They tore that old crappy old "booth" style store (I think it was called a "Pegasus" style store, if memory serves me correctly) and is now in a much better looking style store with it's up-to-date contemporary style decor.

The station I am now at REQUIRES prepay 24/7 because we're close to the highway. So I'm happy about that and feel much less paranoia having to look out for some asshole taking off w/o paying, except for occasional shoplifters (caught one stealing $30 bux worth of stuff recently as last week).

Yeah, I wish the gas prices like the picture linked on my first post was back or even better, like 99 cents per gallon Those were the days.

Yiz
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I remember this story!

I just got the chills thinking about it. Barnacles, some people are just beyond help, even free help. Some people need a one-way trip to Jupiter.

Primer: My gas station was never pre-pay, and the closest to a war story I'll ever have is the guy who threw beer bottles at the windows when we started closing early on Sunday nights......
          I had some guy throw gallon jugs of windshield wiper fluids at my window, trying his dammest to break it. They all kept bouncing off!

It was because the doors were locked on 3rd shift and had to make people use the outside service window. He got pissed because I wouldn't let him in!

The cops got him 3 blocks away after I called it in after the first bottle!

Yiz
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Gosh, that's insane. You gotta wonder what types of records these people have, and why they are out as free birds.

The beer thrower got his just desserts as well. I hid under what I called a "cubby" (it was just a small area under the counters by the windows that I could fit in) and called the cops. He was arrested and banned from the store. I knew exacty who he was, so it was easy to spot him and his cherry red Mustang. Somehow, he always knew when someone new was hired, because he'd try to show up. I mean, good lord, give it up and find a new place to vandalize.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Weird, I see "page 3", but when I click on it, I am still on page 2

Forum bugged out?

Yiz

Comment

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14837

It's known and not serious.

Rapscallion

Comment

Old people?

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  I know that older people always have had more issues with change
                  I am 51, I never saw a pre-paid gas station in my life until last year on a road trip from Toronto to Miami. I was confused at the first station, fumbling for my wallet at the second station, never had any problems from then on. Age is no a good reason at-all.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14837

It's known and not serious.

Rapscallion
                    Ah, I see.

Thx

Yiz

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      In more ways than one. Not just the cameras, but why wasn't there an easily accessible water shutoff valve, so the whole frozen mess could've been avoided?! Very poor store design. I certainly hope Yizuman didn't get into any trouble because of that incident.
                      And you'd think the water company would have some kind of emergency service instead of having to wait until morning to send someone out to shut it off. Not only is it a huge waste of water but depending on where the water is going it might cause thousands of dollars in further damage and, as in this case, become a serious safety hazard...(though seeing a bathroom turned into an ice cave would be kinda cool...)

Living in NJ, I don't have these problems...we're not allowed to pump our own gas.

I remember 99 cent gas, too...
                      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-29-2007, 11:34 PM.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X