This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I add on the my nickname

So for reference my current nickname is the Honorable Fuzzy Wuzzy. I asked what's next and got my answer.

Saturday morning before my vacation I was doing graves. And since it’s graduation night and a Friday night/Saturday morning I’m staying by the door watching for any beer runs. A guy comes in…
    SC: Hey Afroman!!
    Me: o.0
    SC: Where’s the baby formula?
    Me: …Aisle 10.
    SC: <leaves>
    Me:

Ok so I guess we need to update my nickname. For those keeping track I am now the “Honorable Fuzzy Wuzzy Afroman”. And for the record my hair does not look like an afro. My family does call it an afro, but it don’t look like one.

You forgot something, dearheart. Yes, you are the Honorable Fuzzy Wuzzy Afroman, however you're missing part of your title!

You're "the Honorable Fuzzy Wuzzy Afroman, the chile pusher"

Tought to keep it all straight, I know, but that's why I'm here. To remind you.

Comment

Ah yesh how could I forget "the chile pusher"!? Though that won't all fit in the User Title...

Comment

do i dare ask?

no, no i don't....

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
          do i dare ask?

no, no i don't....
          Ask what? Chile Pusher? Let's just say it's a loooooonnnnngggg story. But it involves this thread, and this thread. At least on the boards, the story really begins with Lupo buying Chilies for EQ in El Paso. Like I said, it's long story....

Comment

Working...
          X