X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazedclerk presents "Real SCs of Genius"

...real SCs of Genius....

Today, I salute you, Mr. Shows up at close with a ton of trades.

...Mr. Shows up at close with a ton of trades...

For despite the fact that you are fully aware of our business hours, you still decide to bring your duffel bag full of tradey goodness in 3 minutes before we close.

...Oh great, the store's still open!...

Although you may be thrilled, you do not realize that your failure to plan accordingly has resulted in me and my colleagues being stuck here far longer than we intended tonight and put us all in a bad mood.

...go to Hellllll...

Then we have to spend countless minutes going through each and every game, even the broken ones only to have you complain to us at the end that you expected to get more for your mostly three plus year old crap.

...It's older than my grandma...

And then, when it's all over and you walk out with your shiny new PS3 Slim, you do so knowing that you've ruined not one, but two evenings and put a quick decisive end to our master plan of leaving promptly after 9...screw you.

...Mr. Shows up at close with a ton of trades...
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Love that touch on the post! I hate people that come in right at the last minute of closing.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Real SC's of Genius....

...real SC's of Genius...

Today we salute you, Ms. Dumb Bitch Financial Disaster.

...Ms. Dumb Bitch Financial Disaster...

In spite of the fact you have an overdrawn account, you have currency to convert, and more than enough to pay your difference.

...I'm a member, I own your soul!...

Despite being told you cannot convert the cash without forking some over to clear your account, you leave and re-enter to try a different teller.

...I am a ninja...

Then after having the second teller stopped from performing the transaction, you try to file a complaint.

...He's being racist...

All the while, not knowing that your persistence on standing out has resulted in your (previously lesser-known) account becoming top priority for insistent future contact to "persuade" to set things straight... Dumb bitch!

...Ms. Dumb Bitch Financial Disaster...

Good "SC victim" friend of mine... United States, America.

Comment

Ah, I haven't heard those commercials in a while. What joy.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Neither have I...brought back memories.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

i hear one daily, i love them especially the t-shirt gun inventor man

Comment

Having had the pleasure of actually operating a t-shirt gun, I can appreciate that guy!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Jester, that sounds like fun!

I hate people who come in at last minute... We had someone do that at Red Vest Land, and they just HAD to special order something in one of the departments. Cashiers leave half an hour before the departments have to. It was after 10:30 when we finally got let out, because the last register can't be closed, and neither can SCO, until the LAST CUSTOMER LEAVES
                Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
                  Jester, that sounds like fun!
                  It really was! I was on top of a Hummer going down Duval Street during a parade/event sort of thing, firing the t-shirt cannon off, though mostly with confetti rather than t-shirts. It was an entertaining day!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

...real SCs of genius...

Today, we salute you, Mrs. I'm more important than anyone.

...Mrs. I'm more imporant than anyone...

It doesn't matter how many people were here before you or how busy the employees are, if at the very moment you arrive they don't drop everything and run to you...you throw a giant tantrum...

...Everybody look at me!...

You cut in line, you ignore rules of sales and promotions, you expect to get everything at a discount and if you don't get your way you turn into a massive whining machine.

...let me see your manager...

Then, blabbering on about some kind of satisfaction guarantee you believe we offer, you demand we give you and a apology and a gift card AND free stuff.

...the customer's always right!...

Not this time, lady. For you see, this manager has a spine. So today you'll get no handouts, no discounts, no freebies and if you keep acting like a 5 year old, you will be banned...forever!

...Mrs. I'm more important than anyone...
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Ah,I love this so much. I so have to see more "SCs of Genius". Am I complete dork for actually being able to "hear" these being sung?
                      *jedi hand wave* This game works...just not in your system.

Comment

I'm sitting here reading these, and realize I'm singing along in the style of the commercials...

I need to get out more.

Comment

This made me want to watch the Real Men of Genius commercials on youtube.
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Wiki page about them

Link to them.

I love zem!

I was gonna post a like to a page with actual downloads of these, then I thought it might not be wise. I'm sure they can be found, however.
                            Last edited by EricKei; 10-05-2009, 04:47 PM.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth MrPibbsRevenge View Post
                              Ah,I love this so much. I so have to see more "SCs of Genius". Am I complete dork for actually being able to "hear" these being sung?
                              *bows*

That was the idea. After I type them up, I "play" them in my head using the singer and announcer from the commercials to make sure they sound good.

Comment

Working...
                              X