This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    I'm sorry, mharbourgirl. It's hard to have to tell someone this.

Your husband is broken.

You have my sympathies.

^-.-^
    Very broken. "The Holy Grail" is one of the funniest movies ever. And to this day I fall over laughing at the "Dead Parrot Sketch" and "The Lumberjack Song".
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
      Could you PLEASE tell this to my husband? I get endless flack for watching Red Dwarf. I KNOW it's crap. It's SUPPOSED to be crap. And I love it because of that.

When it comes to vampire movies, though, my favourite is Blade. I LIKE those vampires.
      Red Dwarf is the awesome! It's farking hilarious! How can you NOT love it??????

And Python is the gold standard of sketch comedy. Come on, what is wrong with the man??????

The crap-tastic movie I love? Center Stage. Yes, it's horrible, but I LOVE it!

I heart Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books. Makes me want to buy hubby a kilt! Rawr!
      Last edited by 42_42_42; 12-15-2009, 06:57 AM.
      Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

And here I am, recasting "Twilight". I think Alex O'Laughlin would have made a great Carlisle Cullen and he already has experience playing a vampire!

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        there's a new one coming out...daybreakers. vampires are the reigning species and are farming humans for blood or some such. should be interesting.
        I saw a commercial for that the other day. It looks awesome!

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
        I heart Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books. Makes me want to buy hubby a kilt! Rawr!
        I'm getting near the end of "A Breath of Snow and Ashes" now. I got a great picture of Diana Gabaldon in Edinburgh this past July, but I'm still kicking myself for not taking "Outlander" with me to see if she'd sign it.

I just hope they never make movies, because I can't think of anyone that would be good for Jamie or Claire, or Brianna, for that matter. I can see Gerard Butler for Roger, though.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
          Cockstand? Is that where he props it up when he's not home?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

We actually have some lunchboxes sitting in the warehouse now for some reason.

And yes, I got the same question again that started this thread.

Seriously, just go to Hot Topic, that should sate their appetites for all things Twi-suck (no pun intended). And now their calling New Moon the most romantic movie in years. Pfft, give me a break.
            Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
              Red Dwarf is the awesome! It's farking hilarious! How can you NOT love it??????

And Python is the gold standard of sketch comedy. Come on, what is wrong with the man??????

The crap-tastic movie I love? Center Stage. Yes, it's horrible, but I LOVE it!

Late to answer, but I just have to say...

Ladies and Dudes, he cleans the bathroom. Without being asked.

He can have whatever opinions about my television/movie tastes he likes, for that fact alone.
              What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                "The Lumberjack Song".
                I was very very happy to find an easter egg in WoW related to that skit... if you're alliance, head to the Eastvale Logging camp, and look out for Terry Palin <Lumberjack>... seriously.
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                X