Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chav!!! That's the word I was trying to remember a few days ago!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post

from the description, they are so very chav.
      She wasn't actually a chav, which was verrrrrry surprising. She was a snobbish middle class lady. I don't think her kids can be classed as chavs either, although they are idiots, I don't see them as the sort that will end up being teenage parents.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        She wasn't actually a chav, which was verrrrrry surprising. She was a snobbish middle class lady. I don't think her kids can be classed as chavs either, although they are idiots, I don't see them as the sort that will end up being teenage parents.
        In the US, you can be trailer trash without being poor... just look at Paris Hilton.

So, you can be middle class and still act like a chav.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Wenchie View Post
          In the US, you can be trailer trash without being poor... just look at Paris Hilton.

So, you can be middle class and still act like a chav.
          and I have a brit friend that is an absolute sweetheart, but his stepdaughter is the absolute height of chav ... he is distressed at the crowd she hangs out with but his wife won't let him have any say in the matter. [it was bad enough she got pregnant to some random guy she claims she doesn't know which, 3 months after delivery she is pregnant to some random guy again. ]
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

She asked for a manager?
            In a school?
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
              Is their last name Bucket, by any chance?

Ohhh, I mean, Booooquaeeee....
              *dies laughing*

Speaking of Hyacinth, she's on tv right now.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                It's like the woman LIKES spending money on shoes.
                I think she likes having reasons to pitch a fit.
                Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                Sounds like the mother of a friend of mine.

She'd have her daughter go to school inappropriately dressed (daughter prefers to dress goth and mom wanted her daughter to be "sexy" prep) and then argue with the principal when the school would call to have a change of clothes sent.
                Exactly. Drama Queens looking for a fight. They're so desperate for attention, any attention, they have to manufacture drama.

I really hope you have a no-nonsense higher-up who'll put the kibosh on her antics PDQ.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                  Chav!!! That's the word I was trying to remember a few days ago!
                  Am I bovvered?

Comment

Working...
                  X