This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those chicks were bitches. A good smack in the face would do them good

Hey Wenchie !! I bought the puppy hat from the website you have on your sig. I'm jazzed to get it !!
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
      That first "lady", was she an American? I thought that most people would be aware of the holiday, but if she were European she might not remember exactly when Thanksgiving is.
      The "don't deserve holidays" line make her unbelievably sucky, though.
      All of my callers are local to me.

Quoth csquared View Post
      See. That is your problem. You also made suggestions.

Wenchie: Sorry. Not supported. Anything else I can help you with? *repeat as needed*

We may have to put you back down on the operating table and find that rogue piece of heart you apparently still have.
      If I could, I would. I'm required to give them suggestions or point them in the right direction. This is not by choice.

And the acid reflux is working on killing my heart right now (or that's what it feels like) so shouldn't have much longer.

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
      Those chicks were bitches. A good smack in the face would do them good

Hey Wenchie !! I bought the puppy hat from the website you have on your sig. I'm jazzed to get it !!
      Agreed.

Oh, and pics when you get it. Or I don't believe. ^_^
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Who would call for tech support only to keep cutting off the phone rep and refusing to follow any of their instructions?
        Okay, I'll field this one.

Who? I'll tell you who:

Idiots, morons, imbeciles, stupid people, egotistical fuckwads, dickwads, dickheads, fucktrumpets, assholes, ass clowns, ass hats, dumbasses, dummies, the feeble-minded, self-important twits, dicks, pricks, cocks, shitheads, douchebags, douchnozzles, douchewaffles, douchesauruses, bitches, bastards, buttheads, the brainless, the daft, the empty-headed, the self-righteous, the sanctimonious, the mentally deficient, entitlement whores, blockheads, boneheads, cretins (who are cloning and feeding), dimwits, halfwits, the witless, dunces, fools, ignoramuses (ignorami?), nincompoops, pinheads, dolts, dunces, fools, jackasses, simpletons, the French, the majority of Lake City, Florida, the audiences of "Jersey Shore" and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," 3 people who know who they are in Verona, New Jersey, and the French.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        I don't buy for a minute that that woman literally works every single day of the year, never takes any time off, blah blah.
        I DO believe that there are people like this. Is this woman one of them? Doesn't really matter. Because even if she IS, the fact that SHE does this does not mean that the rest of us need to live by HER ridiculous fucking standards.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Who would call for tech support only to keep cutting off the phone rep and refusing to follow any of their instructions?
          Okay, I'll field this one.

Who? I'll tell you who:

Idiots, morons, imbeciles, stupid people, egotistical fuckwads, dickwads, dickheads, fucktrumpets, assholes, ass clowns, ass hats, dumbasses, dummies, the feeble-minded, self-important twits, dicks, pricks, cocks, shitheads, douchebags, douchnozzles, douchewaffles, douchesauruses, bitches, bastards, buttheads, the brainless, the daft, the empty-headed, the self-righteous, the sanctimonious, the mentally deficient, entitlement whores, blockheads, boneheads, cretins (who are cloning and feeding), dimwits, halfwits, the witless, dunces, fools, ignoramuses (ignorami?), nincompoops, pinheads, dolts, dunces, fools, jackasses, simpletons, the French, the majority of Lake City, Florida, the audiences of "Jersey Shore" and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," 3 people who know who they are in Verona, New Jersey, and the French.
          And of course....SC's!!!!
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Who? I'll tell you who:

Just the audiences of "Jersey Shore" and "Real Housewives"?

Also, I like that you listed the French twice.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jester, have I told you lately that I love you?

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Also, I like that you listed the French twice.
                Yeah, I noticed that too...

Quoth morgana View Post
                Jester, have I told you lately that I love you?
                I second this... Jester, will you marry me?
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Wenchie View Post
                  Oh, and pics when you get it. Or I don't believe. ^_^
                  Believe, Wenchie !! Believe !!

Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
                    Believe, Wenchie !! Believe !!

Very cute! ^_^

I love Susan's hats. I'm wearing the one telecom_goddess sent me right now.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
                      (l)users will.

First rule of IT support is "Users lie. Always."

It's to cover up deny their own screw-ups.

B
                      edited for truth!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                      X