This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Panacea View Post
    Some women take birth control as a treatment for medical conditions.
    This is true. They do wonders as inexpensive mood stabilizers.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
      The manager told me that I needed to be sure to keep the pharmacist from leaving early,
      Since when is that YOUR job?!

Morons in management indeed.
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
        Since when is that YOUR job?!

Morons in management indeed.
        Yes and she said it in front of said pharmacist. Guess she was trying to save face but to me it just made her sound dumb...er.

Comment

That manager needed to be taken out back, have her head placed in the dumpster, and have the lid SLAMMED down on it repeatedly.

What? It's not like it would do any damage. Think about it. You can't get brain damage if you have no brain, and you can't break the neck of someone without a fucking spine.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            That manager needed to be taken out back, have her head placed in the dumpster, and have the lid SLAMMED down on it repeatedly.

What? It's not like it would do any damage. Think about it. You can't get brain damage if you have no brain, and you can't break the neck of someone without a fucking spine.
            It might damage the dumpster.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
              -------->42
              Well, it is the funniest of the two-digit numbers.
              I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                In her defense, the Redneck woman was probably extra cranky since she found out her usual method of BC (that being a mixture of honey, thumb tacks and 'gator dung) wasn't as reliable as her maw had said.

Thanks, Sheldon. I have now laughed myself breathless and need CPR.

And I don't need any more story ideas . . . I have enough running through my head now that I can't keep organized.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
                  Anyone else suddenly thinking about the contraceptive "jelly" episode of House?
                  I am!!! I am!!!!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow. Where to begin...

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    On Sundays we closed at 6pm
                    Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    I responded-and was backed up by the tech who was present and the pharmacist from that day, that we closed on time
                    Crazy thought: Don't walk into a pharmacy as it is closing (or after it has closed) and wonder why you can't get your prescription?

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    "people shopping in the store when he showed up".
                    If this were say, 1986 and the story came from the Ozark Mountains, I MIGHT be willing to accept the whole "How is the pharmacy closed when the store is open" reply, but I mean, really? Neither customer has ever once walked into a grocery store at night and noticed the pharmacy and or photo department closed? If you see her again you may want to head her next little adventure off at the pass and say "Yes, the store hours sigh SAYS we are open from 10am to 6pm, but it does not count on December 25th".

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    The manager told me that I needed to be sure to keep the pharmacist from leaving early
                    My new favorite quote. I think your store manager was smoking some bad crack that day. Sure, have an associate block the exit when a pharmacist tries to leave. I am sure if you actually ever DID try this, it would go well. "Sorry, BITCH! But's 5:59, and you are staying for another 45 seconds OR ELSE!". Try this on a Monday, and you may as well not even bother showing up Tuesday. Seriously, if the pharmacist says he or she is leaving, what are you supposed to do about it?

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    not only had we treated her husband as if he were a "redneck"
                    Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                    the woman who said I was now making HER feel like a redneck.
                    (In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice) If you lack the planing and problem solving skills necessary to function in a grocery store, you just might be a redneck.
                    "Sorry, the restaurant is closed in honor of customer appreciation day."

Comment

Quoth Grrrrrrr View Post
                      (In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice) If you lack the planing and problem solving skills necessary to function in a grocery store, you just might be a redneck.
                      Anyone else think this line should be sent to Foxworthy and tell him, "Go ahead and keep this one."
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Ill_Used_Heroine View Post
                        Well, it is the funniest of the two-digit numbers.
                        Second funniest.

There is, after all, 69.

Let the giggles ensue.

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        Anyone else think this line should be sent to Foxworthy and tell him, "Go ahead and keep this one."
                        Fuck no. Make him pay for it. Lord knows he'll make money off it!

My Foxworthy-esque line from last year: If you believe that Mount Gay rum is a rum designed for gay people to drink....you just might be a redneck!

Other such lines from my work: If you ask for Busch in a can, you just might be a redneck.

If you ask what kind of beers we have in a can, you just might be a redneck.

If you ask how to get to the UPSTAIRS roof deck, you just might be a redneck. Actually, you're probably just a dumbass....being a redneck has nothing to do with this one. I just couldn't resist.

If you seriously ask if the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Ocean are pretty well stocked with fish or are fished out, brother, you are most definitely one STUPID redneck.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                        X