This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope your children die!

This story happened a few months ago. It was the night before a state wide standardize test for, I believe elementary or middle school. At 9:59 (and 55 seconds) 2 ladies come up to the door (which I had already closed and locked, waiting for our last customer so I could let them out) and ask if they can't come in to get just a ruler. Cause one of them has a kid taking the test tomorrow and kid needs a ruler. In a moment of weakness I look a the cashier to see what he thinks and he's like 'Hell no' so I turn back and say 'Sorry we're closed.' This does not please them and one says to me 'I hope your children die!' Cue jaw drop. I later text my boyfriend the story and his response is 'Good thing we aren't planning on having kids then.'
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

That's all I can think of to say.

My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I'm sorry WHAT!? So in her mind a ruler is equal to the lives of all your possible future progeny?! REALLY?!
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth Tama

That's all I can think of to say.

Exactly.

Quoth hinakiba777
        I'm sorry WHAT!? So in her mind a ruler is equal to the lives of all your possible future progeny?! REALLY?!
        Idk. I guess.

Comment

What a sick evil bitch, in all my days working retail I have never heard anyone as angry as they were, ever say something like that.

Seriously, what an awful person.

Comment

This just might be the evil bitch in me, or it might be the beer (drinking again, yay) but I would've said "you too."
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine
              This just might be the evil bitch in me, or it might be the beer (drinking again, yay) but I would've said "you too."
              I was too stunned then to say anything. And I'm notoriously bad at quick comebacks.

Comment

What a cruel thing to say!
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                  I would've said "you too."
                  I wouldn't have been quite so brief. Perhaps something more along the lines of "Well, lady, I hope your twat catches on fire, your husband gets a case of the crabs from a transsexual crack-addicted whore, and your children fall down an elevator shaft and die a gruesomely painful death from having every bone and vital organ in their body shattered upon impact."

But that's just off the top of my head. With some more time, I might say something really mean.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                    one says to me 'I hope your children die!'
                    (to the *ahem* lady): Why? Did yours already commit hara-kiri out of shame for being associated with you?
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

She's lucky you didn't shove that ruler up her hoo-ha.

And why didn't the damn kid already have a ruler? That's pretty basic equipment, isn't it?
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm just thinking of the day when she says that to the wrong person, possibly someone who has lost a child, and procedes to have the ability to voluntarily use her face hole taken away from her.
                        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                          And why didn't the damn kid already have a ruler? That's pretty basic equipment, isn't it?
                          You would think so, but Bitchy Momma doesn't sound like the type to plan ahead or have a backup plan. I'd be surprised if there were any measuring instruments at the house at all.

Yet another person who proves the saying, "Lack of planning on your part is not an emergency on my part."
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                            I'm just thinking of the day when she says that to the wrong person, possibly someone who has lost a child, and procedes to have the ability to voluntarily use her face hole taken away from her.
                            Let her come up to a certain WM store north of me and say something like that to my g/f Poohbear (she lost her twin girls in Feb. @21 weeks.)

Poohbear would probably not only rip that heartless woman a new a-hole, but also use that freshly ripped a-hole to shove the woman's head so far up it she'd never be able to crap it out.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              'I hope your children die!'
                              "I hope yours fail!"

Comment

Working...
                              X