This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Of my two sisters and myself, I was the good one. I was the quiet one.

Think about that for just a moment.

Yeah. Scary, isn't it?
    Scary perhaps, but not too surprising. I was a good kid when I was young, and my brother was pretty good too, but my mother thought it was easier raising a girl so I always figured girls would be easier. I had a very rude wakeup call with my stepkids...my stepson had his issues but my stepdaughter was a basket case (And I do feel kind of bad for her, her POS mom screwed her up from day one, but that's a whole other message board.)
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Girls are worse. And I don't say that just because of my family, and me being the boy and all. No, it's pretty much a rule of thumb that girls are worse.

Thing about it. Boys get muddy and bloody. Girls just get nutty.

'Nuff said.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        Dad scolds them both and makes them sit properly and eat.
        The boy decides to hop under the table and says " I'm a doggy daddy and doggies eat on the floor".
        She hops on the table again because big girls sit up high.
        Dad yells that floors are dirty and chairs are for butts so sit down properly and eat please.
        Proper answer to the boy:
        Doggies are not allowed in Fast Food Place. People sit at the tables and eat their food. If you're going to be a doggy, you have to leave right now.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Girls are worse. And I don't say that just because of my family, and me being the boy and all. No, it's pretty much a rule of thumb that girls are worse.

Thing about it. Boys get muddy and bloody. Girls just get nutty.
          <Primer checks, just to be sure> Nope, I'm definitely female. But I was the one always getting muddy and bloody in my family. I guess it was from trying to keep up with two older brothers!
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Boys are better. Cheaper too. When prom season rolls around, I'll just be renting a tux. Girls' parents will have to shell out for a dozen damn dresses for every high school dance, because you can't wear the same one twice don't you know.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
              <Primer checks, just to be sure> Nope, I'm definitely female. But I was the one always getting muddy and bloody in my family. I guess it was from trying to keep up with two older brothers!
              Don't get me wrong, I never said that no girls got muddy or bloody, or that no boys were nutcases. I merely meant that, in general, as a group, girls were more dramatic and boys were more physically problematic.

Also, even the girls who do get down and dirty, by the time they are teenagers, most of them start getting nutty, too. After all, let's not forget the Universal Law of the Sexes: All Men Are Stupid, All Women Are Insane; There Are No Exceptions.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X