X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Teefies2;910556]
    Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    Usually these days I'll spring for the $17 box of Franzia Chardonnay 5 ltr (which will last about a month) if I can't find my Yellow Tail on sale.

To me, Franzia is THE best of the cheap wines! And their Sunset Blush runs about $12 for the 5 ltr, so you might try that one as well :-)
    I've tried the Sunset Blush . . . hell, I've tried all the Franzia varietals. Sunset Blush is okay, but it's usually either the Chardonnay, Chablis or (on occasion) the Chillable Red.

Not sure what I'll get at the first of the month yet . . . I'll decide when I see what's on sale and go from there.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

[QUOTE=DGoddessChardonnay;910856]
      Quoth Teefies2 View Post

I've tried the Sunset Blush . . . hell, I've tried all the Franzia varietals. Sunset Blush is okay, but it's usually either the Chardonnay, Chablis or (on occasion) the Chillable Red.

Not sure what I'll get at the first of the month yet . . . I'll decide when I see what's on sale and go from there.
      Okay whatever you like :-) I personally only like the blushes/roses, everything else gives me a headache or makes me stupid

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        According to Google, it's still sold. I found out about it from a funny Cracked article.
        My uncle used to shoplift Thunderbird. Not because he couldn't afford to buy it, but because he was a seriously alcoholic, and if he didn't pay for it, he could use that as some sort of defense for the next fight he had with my aunt about his problems.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X