This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
    It's as if as soon they enter the store, their IQ & common sense practically cease to exist.
    Not to mention courtesy and decency.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      It's as if as soon they enter the store, their IQ & common semse practically cease to exist.

There should be a sign at the entrance to every store....

"Your IQ must be ---------------------------------------------------------> THIS big before you can shop here!"

I know - we can dream.

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

"Because, ma'am, we just hosed them off. It's better not to ask why. You don't want to know."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Why do I hear the ghost of George Carlin?

"Flash. This just in: Rain is wet. Film at eleven. Also on tonight's news, fire is hot and ice is cold."
          I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

What's next? Wind is forceful?
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Oh, yes, I remember these Sucktomers. I had more than my share of them when I worked at the wholesale club as FDLP.

When the Sucktomers asked why the cart guy didn't try to dry them, I just told them "He's busy enough trying to keep them stocked inside before even considering that."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I am a cart-pusher at "X-mart" and get this crap all the time, more times in over three years than I care to count. Sometimes I'll keep pushing up wet carts to the front just to purposely piss them off because their whining about the wet carts in a RAINSTORM is more amusing to me than irritating as it used to. Recently we've been getting rain for a few days and last time I was pushing the carts up, this dumb customer walks in, touches the carts with a look of disgust and then walks up to me.

SC: (whining) All the carts are wet! Can't you just make it STOP raining???

me:Actually, no, I don't have a magic wand present to make the rain stop. And if I DID have a magic wand capable of changing weather, then I wouldn't have to work here since I'd be capable of making money rain down into my front yard for me to pick up.

SC walked away looking mad and confused, and I walked outside into the rain laughing my head off and telling the other cart-pusher what happened, and he laughed too!

Comment

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
                  Seriously? The SC expects God to be working as a minimum wage cart pusher?!

me: Actually, no, I don't have a magic wand present to make the rain stop. And if I DID have a magic wand capable of changing weather, then I wouldn't have to work here since I'd be capable of making money rain down into my front yard for me to pick up.
                  Your answer is full of win!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

It's almost as good as when you get guests at a theme park on one of the water rides, that try to wipe the wet seats with tissues despite you yelling at them to sit down now, then they turn around at the end and complain that they got wet. No, really? So the eight signs in the queue that say "you will get wet on this ride", the sopping wet riders you saw get off the ride while you were waiting for your turn, the fact that you insisted on wiping the wet seats before you sat down, even on a bright sunny day with not even a whisper of rain, none of that gave you a clue that there might be the teeniest, tiniest chance you could get wet? Sorry, not my problem. At least the stupidity had a reason at the theme park. We were told in our induction that there was a huge barrel at the entrance to the park where everyone that entered put their brains, and they could be picked up when they exited. Any stupidity encountered just led to staff members looking at each other and saying "the barrel".

Comment

Quoth ozcatbug View Post
                      ... to staff members looking at each other and saying...
                      "Roll out the barrels."
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I had a similar SC who walked in shortly after a power outage and all the perishable foods were either removed form the cases or covered in plastic while we waited for confirmation the refrigeration was working correctly again.

The SC demanded that I call the power company and tel them to make it so we never loose power again. Sorry, they can't control, trees, lighting, cars, etc.

EDIT: Just found a post I made on that event
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=80238
                        Last edited by mattm04; 10-12-2011, 11:48 PM. Reason: add link tp previous post

Comment

This reminds me of a post by Customersruinmylife-http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=81280

He had the same kind of question!, I guess people just assume that rain is not water and should be dry, haha.

Comment

I can tell you why the carts are wet... they are happy to see them!

Comment

The trolleys are wet because Glinda doesn't work here.
                              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                              X