This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    (gets a horrifying mental image of him hanging his keys from a Prince Albert)
    At least his pecker wouldn't sneeze violently.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
      And this guy was a regular too! After this little incident he sported a bandage, wounded pride and not a single piercing. His tongue piercing, his ear piercings, everything. Gone.
      His nipple ring, his Prince Albert

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Because I'm evil that way.
      Quoth Kaycichu View Post
      I dunno if I should worship you or avoid you...o.o
      Worship her Lucky girl . . . you beat me to it!

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
      At least his pecker wouldn't sneeze violently.
      No, but it might do other things with similar results . . . ouch!

Anyway, ackmeow, to !

Booze, cookies, and hugs are readily available. Bacon only if retailworkshorse doesn't get to it first.

Great first post, btw. I almost broke the first rule
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
        When approached by security, the man claimed that he didn't have enough tobacco to roll so he used his own hair as a filler.
        What the hell?
        I have long hair, so sometimes when I'm smoking in windy conditions I'll get a hair touching the lit end of the cigarette; when that happens I get *this* close to so I really don't see how anyone would willingly smoke hair
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
          Gross, but not enough to warrant booting him out. Turns out it was tobacco. And hair.
          I used to threaten my daughters that i would steal their packs and thread a hair through each ciggie.

Quoth XCashier View Post
          (gets a horrifying mental image of him hanging his keys from a Prince Albert)
          If it hasn't happened already it will arise shortly.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
            Gross, but not enough to warrant booting him out. Turns out it was tobacco. And hair.
            But...we have to wonder HAIR FROM WHERE!?!?
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Welcome. This post was...disturbing. Very disturbing. I was thinking about lunch, but I think I've lost my appetite now. Ugh...And you have my sympathies for working in a C-store, even a mall one!
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                But...we have to wonder HAIR FROM WHERE!?!?
                No! No we didn't! We didn't have to wonder that!

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth BuryMe View Post
                  As some one pursuing gender reassignment therapy, I see this as very encouraging. It's always nice to know that there are guys out there who will see past it.
                  note the use of the term "screw" and not "date" or "build a lasting relationship with", there are people out there that will screw farm animals and corpses, I do not find this encouraging.....
                  Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Can I live in Canada too? I'd do ANYTHING to get away from the Black Friday madness by living in a country that doesn't practice it.

No wonder Canada has such a low crime rate.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                      No! No we didn't! We didn't have to wonder that!

It's a guarantee that, on this board, that someone will take it there.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
                        This one guy however bought a pack and was smoking a doobie outside that generated a foul odor beyond the norm. When approached by security, the man claimed that he didn't have enough tobacco to roll so he used his own hair as a filler.

Would that somehow qualify as cannibalism?
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                          It's a guarantee that, on this board, that someone will take it there.
                          And a litle bit farther...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            And a little bit farther...
                            Sheldon must be busy, or there'd be screaming from a lot of people right about now.

OP, welcome! Dude, that post was surreal, and I hope you post lots more because I love your style.

I have some Labatt's Blue, and tomorrow is chili and cheesebread day at my house, so you're welcome to drop by. There may even be some bacon around, if the Hubster hasn't eaten it all by now.
                            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                              Sheldon must be busy, or there'd be screaming from a lot of people right about now.

OP, welcome! Dude, that post was surreal, and I hope you post lots more because I love your style.

I have some Labatt's Blue, and tomorrow is chili and cheesebread day at my house, so you're welcome to drop by. There may even be some bacon around, if the Hubster hasn't eaten it all by now.

Oh, trust me I've got lots. I'm still on forum probation so my posts are taking a while.

Some news about Mr. Nose-ring-no-longer: I talked to him yesterday and he said he put his keys on his nose ring to stretch the hole so he could put a bigger spacer in. The current hole in his nose looks nasty tho. Not quite sure what he was trying to accomplish.
                              Last edited by ackmeow; 11-26-2011, 06:32 PM.
                              Go for the eyes!

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                                Apparently that one woman wasn't paying attention when she had to show ID -- a passport now, right? -- to get across the border. That's a surefire clue that you are in a different country, which might actually have different holidays, practices, etc. ...
                                Actually, Canada doesn't require a passport for visitors entering by land from the U.S. On the other hand, the U.S. DOES require a passport when such visitors try to return home.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X