This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storage III

A Toonie under their tongue? That's a pretty good sized coin. That person must have had a big mouth. At least I haven't had to deal with any of the "Convenient storage space" types working in my C-Store.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Actually, Canada doesn't require a passport for visitors entering by land from the U.S. On the other hand, the U.S. DOES require a passport when such visitors try to return home.
      I'd love to get a story from someone in the Border Patrol about American EW's complaining, "But I'm an American! You have to let me cross back in!"

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
        I'd love to get a story from someone in the Border Patrol about American EW's complaining, "But I'm an American! You have to let me cross back in!"
        Pretty sure Gravekeeper posted something very similar once.

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
          with.

Clever uses for bills II:

One word: Kleenex.
          Just wait till they try to do that with the new "plastic" money, there will be a who new level of hilarity as it goes ricocheting.
          There Can Be Only One

Comment

Welcome aboard the board! You'll fit in quite nicely ^_^

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
            I dunno if I should worship you or avoid you...o.o
            I'm just adding ackmeow's name to my little list that currently includes sheldon and dalesys *entitled: they scare the Normals. encourage them at every opportunity*

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
            A Toonie under their tongue? That's a pretty good sized coin.
            This really makes me wonder if anyone ever told this dude just how dirty money tends to be >_<
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei
              I'm just adding ackmeow's name to my little list that currently includes sheldon and dalesys *entitled: they scare the Normals. encourage them at every opportunity*
              QFT! ^_^
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I've updated the page with some recent (And not so recent) stories.
                Go for the eyes!

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                  Pretty sure Gravekeeper posted something very similar once.
                  You should probably check out Jennie Breeden's comic, The Devil's Panties. She did something similar relatively recently.
                  Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                    Would that somehow qualify as cannibalism?
                    I believe it has to be the flesh of a person to count.

To the OP, welcome to CS, I will be following your continued posts with great interest.
                    Also, I loved the interpretive dance.
                    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
                    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
                    -Unknown Author

Comment

Working...
                    X