This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a crush on SMG.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

A woman asked me for the corporate number at my store, because she couldn't believe we were making customers shop on Thanksgiving.
      wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
      ----
      Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
        A woman asked me for the corporate number at my store, because she couldn't believe we were making customers shop on Thanksgiving.
        It's really sad that people are that dense. It would actually make sense if she was going to talk to corporate about keeping the store open on Thanksgiving and making people work. Her way just makes noooooooooooo sense.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
          Oh no, it happens here in Nova Scotia too. Driving in pea-soup fog after dark is scary shit, man, especially if you happen to meet one of those arsewipes with the super-white headlights on their cars.
          We have a few of those idiots around here. Even worse, are the douches who have super-bright fog lights on their cars...and they're *brighter* than the headlights! Seriously, what the fuck? You don't need 12 lights on your vehicle. Every parking lot at every store is fully lit, and so are most of the main roads. Turn the damn lights off.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
            LOL, I remember reading "The Mist" while working security on a construction site, on one of the foggiest nights of the year. And to do my rounds, I had to leave my nice site trailer every hour and go walking in that pea soup shit!
            If there's a good way to freak yourself out, that's gotta be it. Yeesh.

The fire horn in our town (which is right across the street from the shop) sounds EXACTLY like the air raid siren in The Mist. Every time I hear it I have the urge to look down the street to see if there's a huge rolling bank of fog plummeting down main street towards us.

Comment

Funny! Has this woman ever heard of HEADLIGHTS??? Although I work at Walmart and it gets dark around 5. Too bad we're a 24-hour store and can't close at that time!

Comment

You're all missing the point. She's the woman Marcia Gay Harden played in "The Mist."
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X