This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The puppies are 3 weeks old today.

Feel free to watch them on the Kiri Kam.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gsd-cam/
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• They're all sleeping...makes me want to close my eyes (and I just got up..!)
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Awwwww....it's nap time. They're so precious. Daughter and Son think they're cute and Son noticed one of them is dreaming. The puppy keeps twitching like it's running, so Son decided puppy's dreaming "about being a super-dog".

He's big on super heros right now
        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• They do sleep a lot now but they're far more active when they're awake, too.

Kiri just went back in there for some more feeding so they'll be active for a little while. The area is closed up so Pollux can be loose but the cam is still on.
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Checked on them a little while ago, and they were all moving around, except one still sacked out in the middle of it all

I left them a message

Comment

• Will we have another one of these in the litter (this is Athena / Pepper):

Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• I would not want to cross that dog...

Comment

• That dog is going to haunt me in my nightmares. Good dog!
                  Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

• awwwww puppy i want

... what? i like all dogs even ones that can kill me.... besides if i was her momma master she wouldn't kill me.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      I would not want to cross that dog...
                      Pepper is very friendly believe it or not. The first time I saw her after she left here (4 -5 months later) she was still sweet to me.

She knows when to turn it on and when to leave it off. She's just quite photogenic when out on the schutzhund field.
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Schutzhund I'm assuming is a guard dog? (I was gonna say guide dog )
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                          Schutzhund I'm assuming is a guard dog? (I was gonna say guide dog )
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                            Schutzhund I'm assuming is a guard dog? (I was gonna say guide dog )
                            Tracking, obedience, protection.

It's the core for protection dogs as well as police and military dogs.

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            *lol*

I'm stealing that for my sig.
                            Last edited by draggar; 07-12-2010, 09:59 PM.
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• They're typically registered when we have them - 6-8 weeks but we don't make them official until they're sold (so we get the right registration on them, partial (non-conformation show / breeding) and full (conformation show / breeding).

There are two styles of naming:
                              American - goes on a theme. (Lord of the Rings is common).
                              European - all the names begin with the same litter, A for the first litter (Athena, Apollo, Artemis), B for the second litter (BeDazzled, BeJeweled, etc..), C for the third (this one) and so on.

We try to do both but sometimes it's hard.

Athena and Artemis are extremely intelligent dogs (we don't hear much from Apollo's owner). We're lucky to have bred them and their owners are lucky and happy to have them.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• They're 4 weeks old today! They also got new collars with their names (and color) on them so it should be visible on tomorrow's puppy cam.
                                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
                                X