Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're going to try to get some current pictures of the puppies taken in the next few days.

Here's a recent pic of Athena - she's living up to her name.

Last edited by draggar; 07-18-2010, 03:26 PM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Woah, At that speed, I'd hate to be the destination. Even if it wasn't aggressive, I don't think I'd survive getting bowled over.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Quoth lordlundar View Post
        Woah, At that speed, I'd hate to be the destination. Even if it wasn't aggressive, I don't think I'd survive getting bowled over.
        She's running around a blind and when she gets to the blind with the decoy in it she's supposed to sit close to him and bark up at his face - any contact (until given the command or signal) can get them disqualified.
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• We got headshots of the puppies today.
          Catch (Red):

Cidra (Yellow):

Crescent (Pink):

Clever (Blue):

Ceven ("Seven" Orange):

Chance (Brown):

Cadence (Green):

BTW - Chance hit FIVE pounds today.
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• *SQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE*

They are so cute and fluffy and cute!!! And Chance has the look of "I am going to be your worst nightmare of trouble"

I would like to snuggle one or better yet all of them NOW!!!
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• You're more than welcome to.

"Chance is going to be a big boy, just like his mother according to many AKC judges"
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Wow...they grow so fast....<sniff>
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  And Chance has the look of "I am going to be your worst nightmare of trouble"
                  It strikes me as more of a "dis is my gud syd" look.

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  I would like to snuggle one or better yet all of them NOW!!!
                  Me too! Puppy luff!!
                  I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

• Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
                    It strikes me as more of a "dis is my gud syd" look.
                    I had the same idea

Also, I guess that Catch has stopped making multiple trips to the buffet?
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                      Also, I guess that Catch has stopped making multiple trips to the buffet?
                      He needs it, he's our smallest puppy but he's been gaining a lot of weight the past few days (healthy weight) especially since they started to wean off mommy and into gruel / soaked kibble (my wife put some raw kibble in there to get them used to the smell and he was the only one who tried to eat it!)
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                        She's running around a blind and when she gets to the blind with the decoy in it she's supposed to sit close to him and bark up at his face - any contact (until given the command or signal) can get them disqualified.
                        So good brakes then?

And of course, after looking at the pics:

DAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!
                        I AM the evil bastard!
                        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• Quoth lordlundar View Post
                          So good brakes then?
                          Very good brakes when it comes to the helper but her steering could use some work. I guess she's hit her head on some blinds a few times cutting the corners too close - of course it didn't slow her down.
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Nothing like a minor but dramatic head wound to add to her intimidation level.
                            "Grr! See what I do to myself? Just imagine what I'm going to do to you!"
                            The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. - Marcus Aurelius
                            If you're slower than me, stupider than me, and you taste good...you're dinner - Anthony Bourdain

Memento mori.

Comment

• We're getting to the point in time when the whelping box isn't going to cut it for them - they'll be 6 weeks old this Saturday. Time to break down the whelping box (soon) and have the smaller x-pen set up for them.

The question is - how will we do the cam then? don't want it too low because it'll get banged around, and the way it is now it'll only get about half of the x-pen.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• how big is the pen and how far range does the camera have? I was going to suggest setting it up on a corner.
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X