Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear she's feeling better - you had me scared when I just saw the "terrible news" header. Will be watching for the puppy-cam when she's feeling up to it. (Even the cat likes watching them).
    That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Kiri is doing better now. Instead of not eating she's acting very finicky (she acts like this when she's not well - but it's an improvement from not eating).

I got the new webcam today, too. It's set up above the whelping box so you can see most of it but it is not broadcasting now. I may do a quick recording tonight, though.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Kiri Kam is up now - for a little while. That's green girl in the middle (waiting for her close up?)
        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Kiri Kam is up

They're one week old today
          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Everyone is recovering well from last week's fiasco.

Their personalities is definitely coming out.

We're thinking Cadence (green) may be like Athena. She is also our largest puppy, twice the size (and over a pound) bigger than the smallest (Crescent). She's also probably going to be like her mother.
            Crescent (pink) is a little like Aretmis - tiny yet confident.
            Clever (blue) is starting to look a lot like Apollo (and is getting huge).

Cidra (Yellow) is rather bratty.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Crescent (pink) finally broke a pound today.

Cadence (green) and Chance (brown) have started to open up their eyes.

Kiri Kam is up now for a few hours.
              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Is there anything cuter?

All their eyes are either open or opening now. They're also starting to learn how to walk.
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

I just collapsed from cute overload.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Remember when I said I was bad for making an Excel spreadsheet for their weights?

I'm worse now - I've graphed it.

Yeah, I'm an Excel geek.
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• More adorably overly cute pictures! They're starting to interact with each other now.

Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Ahh! Doggles!!!

That last one says "Get outta mah face!!"
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• ............................................THEY'R E SO CUTE I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system. They are TOO adorable! Glad all are doing well and that Momma is doing better too!
                          I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• *cuteness asplosion*
                            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

• JAIL BREAK!!!!

It didn't take long but they weren't out long. They started to crawl out of the durawhelp (the front entrance) so we had to close it up.

I also noticed something. Out of the 3 litters we had the most outgoing were:
                              Artemis (German shepherd), BeDazzled (Dazy - Finnish Spitz), and Cadence (German Shepherd - current litter).

What's interesting - all 3 were "green girls" (they're all girls and each one was assigned "green" as their color at birth).
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post

I also noticed something. Out of the 3 litters we had the most outgoing were:
                                Artemis (German shepherd), BeDazzled (Dazy - Finnish Spitz), and Cadence (German Shepherd - current litter).

What's interesting - all 3 were "green girls" (they're all girls and each one was assigned "green" as their color at birth).
                                Uh-oh...better keep 'em away from the green M&Ms...
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X