This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whups, sorry Dezzy.

Well, right now I have two breedings due in a few days... one with a normal light blue-ish female and a dark-colored, interestingly marked male aerial, both parents sub for bird wings (yay, hope!) and the other with a light colored tan-ish african female and a cheetah-spotted bane male. Should prove to be interesting!

Ah, the waiting though...
    Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

• Aramika, check your waja transfers.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth ShadedWings View Post
        Whups, sorry Dezzy.

Well, right now I have two breedings due in a few days... one with a normal light blue-ish female and a dark-colored, interestingly marked male aerial, both parents sub for bird wings (yay, hope!) and the other with a light colored tan-ish african female and a cheetah-spotted bane male. Should prove to be interesting!

Ah, the waiting though...

Is okay ^^ And you have to show off the pups once they're old enough for markings!
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• This is Undine. She turned out quite well. SOme disappointing ones in the last lot unfortuntaly, but these things happen.

Some of my nicer ones...

And some of the more disappointing ones. If anyone wants any of these , they can have 'em.

Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 03-08-2009, 05:41 PM.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            Aramika, check your waja transfers.
            Thanks! Can't wait to see how she'll turn out.

Does anyone know the average number of pups per litter? I have 5 females expecting litters on Thursday and I would like to know about how many pups I'll end up with.
            "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Quoth Aramika View Post
              Thanks! Can't wait to see how she'll turn out.

Does anyone know the average number of pups per litter? I have 5 females expecting litters on Thursday and I would like to know about how many pups I'll end up with.
              Depends on their LQ. If it's at 100% always three, maybe four. 0% you'll get one.
              So you'll get between 5 and 20 pups from your females.
              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                Depends on their LQ. If it's at 100% always three, maybe four. 0% you'll get one.
                So you'll get between 5 and 20 pups from your females.
                Oh, that's what that percent stands for. Thanks for the info.

And I'll take that last dark one with the stars of yours if you still have it. (ID is 112177). I think she actually might work with one of my males.

Comment

• Sure, she's yours. check transfers in a minute. I can't really use her, but could I request a pup at some point when you have enough? See if I can do anything with her offspring?

Comment

• Sure! I'll let you know when I get some pups. But I have to warn you, I've just started breeding and haven't had any pups yet so I'm not sure on how good of a breeder I am.

Comment

• Meh, my first few were rubbish, you get the hang of it after a while. Mine are all turning out nice.

You ever want to breed with any of mine just let me know, yeah?

Comment

• Sure thing.

Comment

• Goddamn it. I love the stuff that isn't 'right' to do. I really like softer faded markings that blend with the colouring. I think it looks pretty. I like stronger markings too- especially wind and stars- but the softer faded ones are just really nice...

Comment

• So I've decided I'm really not doing anything with Aerials...so I'm selling most of mine. They're in my second cave...I'm going to put them up for a general price for others, but if any of you guys want one, just let me know and I'll send it your way ^^

Link: http://www.wajas.com/cave.php?id=104069

And Ginger, I like the fades too ^^
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• They just seem a little prettier and more delicate than the really strong markings.

I'm interested in a couple of those ones in your sale cave...
                              http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=2283939
                              http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3147093

Comment

• I found a way to make some money but it takes time.

When you're at about 500,000 WCs, start buying age pears (shop restocks at :02, :17, :32, and :47 past the hour BUT they go fast, usually within 30 seconds all of the pears, except the love pears, are gone). When you have 20 of them (should cost less than 500K) - put them up for auction and start the bidding at 1 CWP. I got a bid on mine in 30 minutes (next time I'm trying 15 age pears).

Now, when the auction is done, I'll have 1 more CWP. Sell the SWP for about 3,000,000 WCs.
                                Quote Dalesys:
                                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                                X