Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: In his haste, he runs into a car. The car drives off, destroying his food. Now, nobody can eat his pilfered lunch.

Crime: A pervert in the library has been painting exposed toenails a garish green color.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: Tiny the bouncer who ripped hi shoe open is the next and final victim before the pervert is seen rocketing through the door and 3 fences

Crime: PETAMAN the super zero jumps into a whale pool to protest the marine park.
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: I cast Redirect. He jumped into the shark pool instead. Which is good, as they were getting hungry.

Crime: SC buys bacon-scented Louseup disinfectant and sprays it, finding that she loves the scent. But, Kristev, that's not sucky. Okay, let's try this. She goes to the fruits and vegetables in the store and sprays Louseup all over the whole lot of them before selecting the handful she wants because she thinks this will make her kids eat their fruits and vegetables. And she blithely goes to the register, spraying Louseup at random people.

But disinfectant is poison, for one thing, and nobody wants to have a woman show up and surprise them with an aerosol spray. And I don't think she'll stop when the can is depleted. Plus, if she sprays it too much, does that qualify as huffing, and she's subjecting the whole store to it. Help!
        Last edited by Kristev; 05-15-2016, 11:46 PM.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: SC gets her face shoved into the hot peppers while she's getting arrested.

Crime: SC tries to test the bondage gear on the female clerk. She complains to the manager about the "rude clerk."

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is then tied up and left there while the clerks get to throw all the rotten fruit at her.

Crime: A woman who happens to be a vegetarian and a nutjob reduces a young McDonalds worker to tears by ranting and raving to her about how cruel McDonalds is by selling meat products.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: My SC ties your SC up and feeds her those rotten fruit.

Crime: An old man is sitting in a restaurant. He uses his cane to trip every little kid that walks past. He thinks this is hilarious.

Comment

• Punishment: Oh, it's a scream all right. Right up until he trips the brat from Hell, who takes the cane and beats him with it. Not that his parents care. Stopping him would mean having to pay attention to their precious boy.

Crime: Mr. Tim P. Tation goes out and gets five dozen boxes of cookies. But Kristev, that might be excessive, but it's not awful. Yes it is, because he's bringing them to the Cookieholics Anonymous meeting, where everyone, including him, pays high fees to be free of a cookie addiction. He means to recoup his money by selling the cookies to the others. Have you any idea how far this will set everyone back? What can be done?

Alt. Crime: SC is against aspartame and artificial sweeteners. And sugar. So while they're at the grocery store, they decide to destroy every package they can find, as if she were Carrie Nation for sugar. Only Splenda, her favorite, is spared. The isle looks like a snowstorm.
                Last edited by Kristev; 06-30-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Punishment: The store makes the SC clean up all the spilled sugar and other sweeteners...by eating it. Every last grain. The SC develops diabetes and severe tooth decay.

Crime: SC at the record store is ticked that they don't carry 8-track tapes and throws the CDs all over the store, stomping on and breaking many of them.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is forced to volunteer at a teen club, therefore being surrounded by teenagers using modern technology all day long. They don't get paid for this.

Crime: The EFT machines have gone down at the coffee shop, so the SC screams at the barrista for not magically being able to take her credit card, as she never uses cash and it's too far to walk to the cashpoint. The cashpoint is just across the street.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: SC gets the scare of her life when the guy in the tractor trailer blows his horn.

Crime: SC barges into the beauty shop, grabs the clippers, and shaves her head. Then she dents a car outside with her umbrella.

Comment

• Punishment: The beauty shop calls the local mental hospital, who send the nice men in white coats to give the SC a fashionable new jacket with extra-long sleeves and a stay in a nice comfy padded cell.

Crime: One of the beauty parlor's clients demands compensation from the parlor, due to the "trauma" she "suffered" at witnessing the previous person's antics. (The owner of the dented car doesn't demand compensation, as she knows it wasn't the parlor's fault.)
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: SC gets the same haircut for free.

Crime: SC thinks blaring a train horn at customers in an outdoor cafe is absolutely hilarious.

Comment

• Punishment: Another job for the guys in white coats, since if SC is blaring a train horn it's clear that she's a little loco.

Crime: Due to a major event, all hotels within a day's drive of a certain tourist destination sell out months in advance every year. SC takes advantage of their Super Elite Asshole membership status, calls 2 days before their desired stay, and uses one of the "perks" to bump someone who had booked their reservation well in advance.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Punishment: SC is forced to host the Armageddon Nightmare Rock Band.

Crime: SC tries to sue a weather radio manufacturing company for causing a destructive thunderstorm.

Comment

• Punishment: The lawsuit fails, and a hurricane huffs and puffs and blows the SC's house down.

Crime: SC doesn't want to wait in the long lines at the amusement park where she's taken her son. So she decides to make use of her cans of pepper spray to get rid of the competition, while her son is watching, all day long.

Comment

Working...
                                X