This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: Taze Her!

Crime: SC decides that it's too hot in his apartment, so he shoplifts an air conditioner. He has proven to be too dangerous for security.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: Tiny the Bouncer, who happened to be in the store buying his own air conditioner, steps in to assist security. The SC ends up flat on the floor, the police are on the way, and Tiny is given a nice discount on his purchase.

Crime: SC claims to be an animal rights activist, and releases all of the pets in a pet shop.
      Last edited by XCashier; 07-26-2016, 11:18 AM.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: SC slips on the water on the floor.

Crime: SC decides to take naked selfies in the frozen food aisle in the grocery store at 3 in the morning.

Comment

• Punishment: Have you ever heard of selfies being taken away? Well, you have now, because they confiscate her selfie stick as evidence after they take her away. But, staying on the theme of things, she is given a white coat to wear to counteract the cold. And a great big bill for the ruined food.

Crime: The SC refuses to believe the employee that the product he wants isn't made any longer, and invades the back room to go find it himself when no one is looking. Along the way, he helps himself to bundles of merchandise that's scheduled to be sent off because it's obsolete. Help!
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: Some of the products he pilfered were bulging cans of green beans. After he recovers from the botulism, he is arrested.

Crime: SC uses a store's computers as target practice for his hand gun.

Comment

• Punishment: A bullet ricochets and saves the world from the loathsome SC.

Crime: SC is so outraged at the book their grown adult child has borrowed from the library the SC disapproves of that they return it to the library after hours. Except that they don't. They do not put it in the closing time book drop. Instead, they put it in the library's outside trash can in the pouring rain.

Comment

• Punishment: SC gets locked out of her house when the locksmiths are all asleep.

Crime: SC is running through the store with scissors.

Comment

• Punishment: The janitor had just mopped that section of the floor that SC was running on. SC now understands, after surgery, why you don't run with scissors.

Crime: SC waits in the fast food restaurant to snatch a water cup until the staff are busy and don't notice. Then he goes and fills the water cup up with soda, and when he's finally caught, refuses to pay.

Comment

• Punishment: SC's next stop is the Everything Mart, where another customer has abandoned a product beside the SodaStream supplies. The product is from the hardware department, a jug labeled "Caustic Soda". SC picks it up, because they haven't tried that flavour yet.

Crime: Customer abandons a package of frozen spring rolls on top of a display of red Solo cups. The display of cups is the only non-frozen merchandise within 20 feet.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Punishment: For the SC's birthday, their friends decide to put the ice cream cake in the oven.

Crime: SC decides to put on a uniform and steal cases of beer. He walks out unchallenged.

Comment

• Punishment: The beer was on recall because it was contaminated and hadn't been sent back yet. You see, a mismanager decided to go down there and mingle with the workers, and accidentally put poison in the beer. Bottoms up.

Crime: SC is in a martial arts class, which they are paying for. The class has several other people in it, including someone the SC just does not like because he is jealous. So, during a practice session with this other person, in the middle of class, in front of everyone, SC delivers a devastating attack on the person as if it were a war rather than practice.

Alt. Crime: SC returns to the pet store where she bought her wonderful, sweet, kitten a year ago. The kitten is no longer a cute and playful kitten. She's a mature cat. SC demands the store take back the cat and give her a full refund. Won't someone save a little cat from an SC unworthy of her? Please? I can barely bear to write this.

OOC: I love cats. It's people I don't like.

Comment

• Punishment: SC1 gets kicked out by the instructor and the more skilled students very harshly. SC1 then gets to use SC2 as a punching bag sparring partner.

Crime: SC tries to recreate a scene from 50 Shades of Grey on a hotel maid.

Comment

• Punishment: Turns out the maid was also a student of the martial arts class, and has the black belt to prove it. SC gets thrown out of the hotel...literally. He actually bounces when he hits the pavement.

Alt-punishment (to Kristev's alt-crime): The store refunds the SC, and immediately puts her name and photo on a blacklist, which is then e-mailed to every pet store and shelter in the state and the three surrounding states. The SC will never be able to adopt so much as a pet rock ever again. Meanwhile, the store owner gives the cat to her granddaughter, who happily accepts the kitty she's always wanted and they live happily ever after.

Crime: Fabric store customer decides she doesn't want to wait for the cutting counter, takes out a pair of scissors and starts hacking pieces out of various bolts of fabric.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: Her cat destroys all of the drapes in SC's house.

Crime: SC doesn't keep her cat from stealing her neighbors' bras and panties.

Comment

• Punishment: The neighbors all gets territorial cats who will keep the SC's cat from stealing anything inside their dominions.

Crime: SC lets her son spray the Scam cooking spray all over the pans when she's baking. But Kristev, what's wrong with that? Well, she also lets him spray it all over everything else, such as the floor in the baking isle of the grocery store. There are plenty of empty cans of Scam, and one very slick floor. Help!

Comment

Working...
                                X