Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: SC has to take over the janitor's job and clean the entire store for free; the paycheck still goes to the janitor.

Crime: The announcement goes out that the store is closed, yet the SC is still browsing, ignoring the call to come to the tills. Ten minutes later, she is still there.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: A tired store employee accidentally locks SC inside when closing up the store. SC calls police, but since they're busy with other emergencies, no one bothers to check on her until the store opens the next business day.

Crime: SC cleans out an all-you-can eat buffet, ignoring the 2-hour seating time limit, hogging all of the food and being a jerk about it.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment:The restaurant serves the SC a special chocolate lax cake and then locks the bathroom doors so SC is forced to leave that second

Crime:SC gets drunk and streaks through a mall eluding security and police then escapes into the night
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: His escape doesn't exactly get too far because everyone dropped what they were doing and used their cellphone cameras. As soon as he escaped into the night, it was posted all over the Internet. After that, he was easy to find.

Crime: An SC brings his sons to a national park, with a legitimate ticket for a weekend camping trip. So far nothing's wrong, right? Just wait. SC decides that they're going to burn their trash, and does so carelessly. Now he's started a rampaging forest fire. Oh, won't someone think of those poor animals?
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: Smokey Bear and his buddy Tiny the Hell's Angel show up to teach this family why being careless with campfires is a bad idea. Afterwards, Daddy has to pay the massive bill for the fire departments who battled and finally contained the blaze.

Crime: SC tries on every nail polish in the store, and dumps the ones she doesn't like all over the floor.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: SC is forced to mop up all the stains and is then banned from all cosmetics stores in the world.

Crime: After watching Mrs. Christmas-Freak on the news, SC decides to emulate her by yelling at a store clerk, throwing stuff around and threatening violence after said clerk told him (yes, him) that Christmas was over and that it was Boxing Day now.
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: The video footage from the incident is published to the internet. When caught, SC is forced to model a green dress, red pantyhose, and white high heel shoes. Those pictures are also published to the internet.

Crime: SC decides that he is going to use a display toilet in the hardware store in the way it was designed.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: SC has a new toilet and a lifetime ban from the hardware store he can use after he gets out of jail.

Crime: SC twerks in the middle of a busy store for a badly made booyou video

Comment

• Punishment: SC continues to twerk all the way out the door, where they slip on the ice and go sliding downhill, at increasingly high speed. They survive, but their legs do not. Happy Holidays.

Crime: Cell phone cameras can do wonderful things, I guess. They can do terrible things, too, such as record people in line before you who are paying for their things by signing their name on the dotted line and punching in pin numbers. Why would you want to record such information? To shop in their name without their consent, of course. All night long. Just ask Joker Wildcard.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: Batfan the Dork Knight is an expert hacker, so he hacks into Joker's phone and deletes all the videos before Joker could even upload them into the Deep Web. Then Batfan alerts his cronies in the Deep Web and pays them handsomely to beat Joker up live on their webshow.

Crime: Superfangirl, cousin of Superfan, is at the opera house watching the Nutcracker Suite. When the Mouse King arrives to attack the Nutcracker, Superfangirl leaps from her seat and from seat to seat onto the stage to fight him and his mouse minions off, beating them all bloody with musical instruments, tossing music books at the King and his minions, and leaving a very scared Nutcracker and Clara and a much more annoyed audience.
                      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: Superfangirl gets to pay for the instruments she used to beat off the actors. Then the actors will put mouse traps of various parts of her body for the audience's amusement.

Crime: SC relieves himself by taking a dump off the stern of the ferry in full view of the other passengers.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                          Then the actors will put mousebear traps of various parts of her body for the audience's amusement.
                          Fixed that for you.

Punishment: Rogue wave hits the ferry, SC loses his balance, and falls overboard. Surprisingly, none of the people who were offended by his crime (and saw the fall) bothered to report the incident to the crew, so "Man Overboard" procedures were not initiated. The body was never found.

Crime: SC "returns" the expensive electronic device they purchased at $Big_Box_Store, except that they've removed the device and substituted worthless stuff of roughly the same weight, and re-shrink-wrapped it. The customer service person (straight out of CoC forum) sees that it's shrink-wrapped, assumes it's unopened, and processes the return without bothering to check the contents.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Punishment: The CS is written up and the SC tracked down and arrested.

Crime: SC kicks someone in the juevos to get the last [insert item here]

Comment

• Punishment: The SC gets a swift kick in the nose and juevos.

Crime: SC tries to return a pair of panties that were destroyed by her much bigger husband when he tried them on.

Comment

• Punishment: The refund is refused...but an exchange is available in the fetishist's size.

Crime: The SC storms into the store swearing up a storm only to find out that "genius" has the wrong address.
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X