Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: The SC's son decides to spray a skunk, and the skunk sprays back. SC is made to clean the aisle when she returns to the store to buy hydrogen peroxide and dish soap.

Crime: Two SCs decide to play "Put the Plug in the Socket" while they're in a garden shed outside of the hardware store.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: The store manager gets a big pitcher of ice water and cools the SCs' ardor PDQ.

Crime: SC hides $400 worth of merchandise in his pockets and walks out the door.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: The SC steals a device that has a defective battery. It really is liar, liar, pants on fire.

Crime: After having his pants set on fire by a defective battery, the now embarrassed, but unharmed SC decides to cut the main power to the store he ripped off.

Comment

• Punishment: The fire set off the sprinkler system. He found the attempt to cut off their electricity rather shocking.

Crime: SC buys their child the Baby Loves A Lot doll, reprograms it to become Baby Hates A Lot, and is then furious when his child learns how to be malicious and say (and do) very bad things. So he brings the doll back with a receipt and the original packaging, claiming it was damaged in transit. But it doesn't take a genius it's been played with and modified.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: The doll gets possessed by the spirit of a serial killer and goes on a rampage.

Crime: SC decides to use a company called S&M Shipping. SC tries to tie up the delivery person and complains to management when DP doesn't comply.

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is tied up, covered in honey and placed in front of a bee hive.

Crime: An SC decides to scream abuse at a cashier over a company policy that she has zero control over.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: Behind the line in the SC is an angry banshee who has a bus to catch (legitimately) and hasn't got the time to wait for a line-jamming spoiled brat. He wants screaming, well, he's going to get it.

Crime: Someone is irate because they were told Happy Holidays rather than being wished their particular religion's holiday. Twist - it's a minor religion few people have heard of.

Comment

• Punishment: Person gets nothing for their holiday but leftovers.

Crime: Customer enters a grocery store, fills the cart, realizes that he/she is in a rush to get home and races out of the store with the filled cart without paying.
                  My Fanfic Page
                  My Fiction Page
                  My Social Group
                  My Pet Social Group
                  My You Tube Channel

Comment

• Punishment: The cart is one of those new anti-theft carts you see in the U. K. Which means its wheels lock if is taken out of the supermarket. SC doesn't know that, falls, and lands at the feet of the security guard . . .

Crime: SC takes a very inappropriate book to The Coffee Castle and begins to read it during Children's house. Oh, did I mention they were reading it aloud?

Alt Crime: SC doesn't like the coffee at The Coffee Castle. So he dumps it, and his waste, on the floor.

Comment

• Punishment: An angry mother dumps her coffee in the lewd and rude SC's lap. When SC tries to leave, he slips on the trash he threw on the floor. Another customer records the whole thing and uploads the video to YouTube.

Crime: Two SCs decide to make out. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but they are blocking the entrance to a toy store.

Comment

• Punishment: A rumour is started in said toy store that the SCs have just bought the last of this year's most desired toy... cue stampede. The SCs are crushed underfoot, and have to spend Christmas in hospital.

Crime: An SC takes an overflowing trolley in the "Five items or less" lane, claiming that cuz she's in a hurry, the rules don't apply to her.
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: SC is rung up and charged five times what her total actually is. When SC complains, cashier reminds her that she said that cuz she's in a hurry, the rules don't apply to her.

Crime: SC lights up a large and excruciatingly foul-smelling cigar in a shop that sells fragrant soaps, candles and lotions.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: The employees put out SC's cigar with a fire extinguisher. The SC has an extremely sharp and bitter taste in her mouth for the rest of the day.

Crime: SC decides to go to the Christmas Eve service wearing a "Slutty Nun" outfit. The SC is male.

Comment

• Punishment: SC's car gets towed away. By the time SC realizes his car is gone, the impound lot is closed and unoccupied. SC has to walk home in 6" heels.

Crime: SC thinks it's hilarious to chase college students with a chainsaw with the cutting chain removed.

Comment

• SC: Oh look, it's a girl who didn't wear her glasses but drove anyway. Crunch! Well, since that horrible man with the chainsaw insisted on acting like a flathead, now he has one.

Crime: The Queen of Subs has a tip jar to bolster her workers' pay. The Jack of (well, you know) comes to the shop and takes the tips away.

Comment

Working...
                                X