This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rummy,

Children are stressful and I'm sorry you're having to deal with that! But good for you for following through. That doesn't make you a bad mommy, no matter what Child Rum might think. It makes you a GREAT mommy who deserves a medal.

Persephone

Dear Child Rum,

Please be good for your Mommy. She does what she does because she loves you and worries about you. Someday, you will appreciate her for everything she does for you.

Love,

Another Mommy
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear J,

I just want you to know I'm here if you need me, and you shouldn't be afraid to ask. Asking mayn't be the easiest thing you'll ever have to do, but surely it's better than struggling on alone? I'll be here to do what I can.

Yours,
      A
      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear Uterus,

On one hand, thank you for not growing a baby. If that had happened, there would have been much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

On the other hand, do cramps really need to be so bad as to debilitate one for an entire day? Can't I just rip you out with a coat hanger and be done with it? I don't want you anymore! Stop sending me paaaaaain.

Thinking extracting thoughts,
        Me

Comment

• Dear dad,

I Sent you a letter telling you the thing I have been trying to keep from you because I did not want to hear any negative reaction. I sent you a letter about the name I chose for my son. I know you may not like it and may be angry that i am naming him after my step father. You just need to remember that it is not about you.

If you would like to have contact with my son then you had better tell me its a lovely name. I am not fooling around. This is a moment of truth. I will have no tension in my sons life about you. You were not and never have been a good father. I know he will have a closer relationship with my stepfather than with you.

You see C sees being a parent to me not as a holiday time thing. he sees it as a call at least once a week to make sure i am ok thing. C has been there for me more in the past 10 years than you ever have in the past 26.

I will not have my son making a choice or hiding his love for his grandpa C. I will not allow it. So you need to decide now if you can peacefully and happily share in his love. If you are not ok with this then I will remove your presence from his life entirely.

And I will never look back.

I don't need you. I would like to have you around. But I don't need you or any drama you might bring.

Show me your true colors with your reaction. I told you via e-mail so that you had time to think about your reaction and so you can show me that you can handle this.

I don't expect you to be happy about this. I just expect and demand that you are ok with this. Or at least fake it really well.

I am telling you now out of curtsey. You decided to be a father to me in this past month and called. and you are sending me money to buy whatever remaining baby things i need. I wanted you to know what I am doing before I accept your money. I will not accept your help if you are not able to live in peace with this.

You have four grandchildren with my brother, I know nothing have been an issue because my brother hides things from you and you dont really like my brother. Yeah mom gets to take the kids for weeks at a time when she wants, and you dont. and you have 4 step grandchildren that you are completely involved with.

N and I have always known and understood you cared for the step children more than for us. They are the same age as us so it hurt a bit at first. It still bugs N. I am over it. I usderstand. You never abused them and they trust you. they only see you as a great and fun guy.

I know for some reason you have been excited and happy about this baby. I know you like me more than my brother. Then again I know you wonder in the back of your head if my brother is really yours. mom told me. And no N does not know.

So basically I am expecting a call or e-mail this week telling me your happy or dont expect contact with my son.

Waiting,
          J

Dear son
          no really 1am till 5am is not playtime.
          Tired.
          mom
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Morning,

Go away.

Sleepy,
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear BSE,

I know exactly how you feel!

*yawning*
              Rummy

Comment

• Dear BSE and Rummy,

I am in total agreement. Shall we find a large, soft, comfy bed and crawl into it?

--Kia

Comment

• Dear KiaKat,

That sounds like an absolutely wonderful plan!

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Sleepy People,

My bed is quite comfy and I have some extra room...

-be

Comment

• Dear gutter mind,

Please don't start thinking naughty thoughts when my grammar professor refers to hermaphrodites in class. He means in French grammar.

Love me.

Dear work,

I understand that I can't get a heap of hours over winter, but why are you treating me like a casual when I'm part-time?!

Love me.

Dear confidence,

Please come back already. I'm nervous as hell.

Love me.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Rooks--

I am extremely concerned about you.

Something tells me that neither of us are going to enjoy going to the vet on Monday.

--"Mom"
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Not-so-Dear Knees,

What did I do to you!?

I wake up this morinng and you are achy and hurty and hard to bend.

It's the middle of Summer not Winter!

You should be fine!

Rummy
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          Not-so-Dear Child Rum,

You threw a fit in the middle of Wal-Mart and everyone was staring at not only you but me also. I had to physically lift you up and march you out the doors of the store.

You are 6 years old. You are potty trained. You wear underwear. You do not need now or in the near future Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers.

Now please, stop screaming bloody murder.

I had to leave my purchases behind. And God knows I really really need that Ben Gay cream for my knees.

Tiredly,
                          Mommy
                          Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 07-31-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Try doing some yoga stretches. Downward-Facing Dog tends to be a good one to stretch the backs of the legs and ease some knee problems. Also, try not to sit too much today, even though you probably want to rest them. Having them bent all day will only make the ligaments and tendons shorten and cause more pain later tonight.

Love,
                            --Kia (Who knows the pain of knee problems all too well)

Dear, darling, wonderful joints,

I know it's raining. I'm very aware of the bad weather. You can stop letting me know now.

Ow,
                            --Kia

Comment

• Dear The Boy,

I miss the good parts of us. I just remembered today, really remembered, for the first time in ten months. I can't go back, you're no good for me, so please get out of my head.

I have the Wolf now. I don't need you.

... But I still love you. Fuck you.

So utterly confused,
                              Me

Comment

• Dear the std,

Boys suck. Let's throw rocks at them.

hugs,

be

Comment

Working...
                                X