This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear ankle,

I hate you. I fell down the stairs a minute ago and nearly broke the plate I had in my hand.

I hate you. This is your fault. Stop rolling over. I wasn't even wearing shoes!

I'd cut you off, but I hear I need you to walk with. Grr.

--RP
    (I'm okay, skinned my elbow a bit and twisted my ankle. It was mostly just scary.)

Dear CS,

Anyone know how to levitate?

--RP
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

No I don't know how to levitate, though my roomie was telling me about an article she saw where they levitated mice with an electromagnet or something.

I hear you on the ankle. Mine once just decided not to work while I was simply standing there...next to the ball return, holding a 12 pound bowling ball. All of a sudden I was on the floor. Luckily the ball did not hit anything.

-be
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I miss having a female friend to hang out with.

Lots of love,
        EQ
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I miss having a female friend to hang out with.

Lots of love,
          EQ
          I miss having people to hang out with in general...

Comment

• "dear" neighbour

You suck as a person and as a parent. I hope you die in a horrible fiery accident.

No love
            your neighbour
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear iradney,

Tell us how you really feel...!

Dear Roomie,

I don't really care to listen to your 5th graders' book reports. I also don't need to know who got what wrong on the math quiz.

Thanks.
              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-12-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Dear you,

DECIDE what it is that you want from me. If you want to run away happily ever after () with <person>, then stop stringing me along. If you want me around, then quit letting <person> control everything.

As it is right now, I'm sick of being hurt and treated like I don't matter. It shouldn't be such ginormous deal just to be here for a few hours. I'M NOT STEALING YOU, and you are not <person's> possession.

*throws in towel* you know what? I'VE decided. Forget you. Go away and leave me alone. It'll be better than this constant cycle of stupid.

--RP
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear mom,

EEEEEEEEEEE only one week till your here!

happy,
                  Your daughter
                  My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Ex,

Why have you de-friended me? Did you get something disturbing in the mail?
                    Grow the fuck up.

-me

Comment

• Dear You,

What a crazy week. I had fun though. Thanks for paying for everything and taking me everywhere I wanted to go without complaining. Thanks for lumbering through the forest without a trail just so you could see the river with me.

Thanks for putting up with my violent mood swings.

Sincerely,

Me.

Comment

• Dear BE

At least you know he probably got it? So maybe you'll get to talk to him before he runs away?

Persephone
                        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear persephone,

I'm guessing that's what it means. Still debating sending him my letter but I'll wait a few days at least to see if he contacts me.

-be

Comment

• Dear RP -

You've done the right thing.

Love,
                            Rummy
                            ----------------------------------
                            Dear Child Rum,

You look adorable in your Super Girl costume. However, Halloween isn't for another month/month and a half yet.

I can't wait to go to Renn Faire with you wearing your Princess Costume!

Love you,
                            Mommy

Comment

• Dear Becks--

I had fun yesterday. We have to do it again sometime.

--Sunshine

Dear Rooks--

Please eat. This is scaring me. I don't want to have to do what I might have to do.

--"mommy"

Dear MOAO--

I did everything I could to try to help you.

Tell me what you left for me. And why did it take 3 years for you to tell me in the first place?

--At my wits' end with crying
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear You Know Who You Are;

It's all my fault. I screwed up everything, I'm the one to blame. I wasn't worthy of your love, you deserve someone so much less screwed up than I am, and I am truly sorry for everything I did wrong.

For your own sake, I hope some day you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I also hope that you some day find the happiness you deserve.

--Me

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Self;

You had one last shot at finding the life you want, and you had to go and screw it all up. Why? Why did you have to go and ruin the best thing that's ever happened to you? Why did you have to go and do the one thing you swore you would never do? Why couldn't you be stronger than that?

Now you've doomed me to spend the rest of my life alone, because I can't ever again take a chance on doing that to someone else.

No love for you, not today, not ever.

--Me
                                Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 09-14-2009, 02:52 AM.
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X