Clear All

• Dear the_std

That Is All.

(Loads of love and squishiness)

Crazylegs
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Last night wasn't as dramatic as the night before.

Please be getting a lot less cry-ee at bed time.

Lovingly,
      Mommy
      ----------------------------------
      Dear Ms. Kyra*,

Thank you. I love you too.

However, purring and meowing at me as I'm trying to go to sleep does not make me want to pet you.

Tiredly,
      Rummy
      ---------------------------------------
      Dear Darwinius Steele*,

You rock.

You're awesome.

I love how you hide near me to get away from Child Rum.

Your owner,
      Rummy
      ------------------------------------------
      Dear Mr. Rum,

Why is it that you only care about my mental health when I'm tired and explode my anger all over the place?

Also, you were a little bit better at the whole Daddy thing last night.

Your Wife,
      Mrs. Rum

*Ms. Kyra is my female cat
      *Darwinius Steele is the wrestling name of my boy cat.

Comment

• Dear body,

Yes, I am aware that my monthlies have now come. But why do you need to give me massive back pain and a headache?! I'm feeling sick thanks to you and am missing out on classes....

Love,
        Me.

Dear Oscar (youngest cat)

Why do you still feel the need to mark my bedroom as your territory?! You have the entire house and outside to mark your territory over Mitchell *older cat*. I am getting sick of coming into my room to find that you've done something all over the carpet.

Love
        Me.

Dear Mitchell (oldest cat)

Yes I am aware that you love me, my sister and my mum. Now can you please start loving dad as well?

Love,
        Me.
        Last edited by fireheart; 08-07-2009, 01:46 AM.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Please to no more running out the door and down the hill into a the street and almost in the path of a turning car.

I don't think my heart can take that again.

Rummy

P.S. She is not hurt, but I did give her a good lecture (with lots of crying and yelling, but I think she got it).

Comment

• Dear Cleaning Lady*,

I will NOT wrap my gum in tissues or paper before throwing it in the garbage. YOU need to stop going through my garbage. Throw it all away and change the garbage bag. I'm tired of showing up in the morning and having holes in the garbage bag from where you pulled the gum off the bag. That's just gross. And stop leaving me stupid little notes saying to wrap my used gum!

--Ghel

* This is the same cleaning lady as in this post.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
              Dear Child Rum,

Please to no more running out the door and down the hill into a the street and almost in the path of a turning car.

I don't think my heart can take that again.

Rummy

P.S. She is not hurt, but I did give her a good lecture (with lots of crying and yelling, but I think she got it).
              Dear Child Rum,

Please don't scare Mommy like that anymore. And please be more careful with yourself. I would miss all the delightful child rum stories.

restrainingly,

Pepper

Dear Rummy,

Is there a way to latch the front door that she can't reach to open?

I'm glad you are both ok.

Love,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear stupid coirker,

Please just let me come to work and you can leave and I won't have to listen to any crap. I am just not in the mood for it at all. You irritate me and you won't go away. Just shut up and leave please.

Not at all lovingly,

Pepper

Comment

• Quoth Shpepper View Post
                  Dear Rummy,

Is there a way to latch the front door that she can't reach to open?

I'm glad you are both ok.

Love,

Pepper
                  Dear Pepper,

I had opened the door to let Mr. Rum in with the groceries and the garbage can. She slipped out and started running away from me.

Today she kept removing her seat belt in the back seat. I had to keep stopping and putting it back on. I'm glad I remembered to child lock the back seat doors in the rental car.

It's almost as if she's regressing again.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear cubicle neighbor,

GET OFF THE #*!&ING PHONE!!!!!
                    You're worse than a teenage girl and there are other people around you who don't want to hear it!

Infuriated,

-be
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear CS.com--

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't disappeared. I had a *lot* of late shifts at work lately.

That and was trying to get my cat healthy.

Hopefully I will be able to be back more often again.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                        Dear Pepper,

I had opened the door to let Mr. Rum in with the groceries and the garbage can. She slipped out and started running away from me.

Today she kept removing her seat belt in the back seat. I had to keep stopping and putting it back on. I'm glad I remembered to child lock the back seat doors in the rental car.

It's almost as if she's regressing again.

Rummy
                        Dear Rummy,

Talk to her doctors about it. Maybe they have suggestions for you. Or see if there is a support group in the area or online that will ahve more ideas. Is she still going to camp?

Thinkingly ,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear Pepper,

I will be attending a Caregiver's Support Group next week. I am very excited about it.

I did talk to one of the mothers while waiting for the camp to take Child Rum at 1 PM. That mother said to put a Stop Sign at the end of the front lawn and teach her to ask before she can proceed any further. I'm thinking of doing that.

Hopefully,
                          Rummy
                          --------------------------
                          Dear Bella,

Good to hear you haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

--Rummy

Comment

• Dear baby,

How about today? I don't wanna be pregnant anymore. I promise everything is ready for you!

Waiting,
                            your mom.

Dear mom's of CS

how many weeks were you or in what relation to your due date did yours come out?

curious,
                            mono
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono's baby,

Please come out! We want pictures!!
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Don't know if this is your first or what, but they usually follow a pattern so if you've had one before that was a normal pregnancy you can estimate by that.

My first was about 10 days late, and my second was induced about 4 days late (but I think the days were off cause he was 10#5oz).

Talk to your doctor about being induced and complain about every ache and pain you have related to the pregnancy so they might be more prone to induce if it has to do with the health and sanity of the mother.

BarbieGirl
                                It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Working...
                                X