X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth monolayth View Post
    Dear everyone,

Went to hospital last night. am in early labor. Baby is perfect but still in. They sent me home as i had not dialted past a 2. lost musuc plug last 20 minutres ago. almost threw up at that.

will keep ya updated.
    mono
    Dear Baby,

Hurry and get here. Your mommy wants to hold you in her arms and we want pictures.

Love,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear province of my birth,

We are in the middle of a country, nearly 2000km on either side away from any ocean, sea or significant water source. We are prairie land. Why has 50%-60% relative humidity become the norm for this summer? I feel like I'm breathing water! If I leave my windows open at night, I wake up to bedsheets that I could practically ring out!

Please, please, PLEASE go back to our usual 10%-15%, or else I might have to develop gills.

From your favouritest dry-heat girl,
      Me

Comment

• Dear Cramps,

I did not appreciate your sudden onset this morning and through most of this afternoon.

Thank you for leaving after I took a nap.

Tiredly,
        Rummy
        --------------------------------
        Not-So-Dear Tummy,

Why did you have to twist into knots as I was driving to the restaurant this afternoon?

At least the restroom was deserted.

Whew,
        Rummy
        ------------------------------------
        Dear Child Rum,

You have frustrated me beyond everything.

You. are. not. supposed. to. take. off. your. seat. belt. in. a. moving. car!!!! You. also. cannot. climb. into. the. front. seat. as. said. car. is. moving.

I cried myself to sleep during naptime for us. I could have lost you if someone decided to ram into me.

I'm going to have to find the seat belt safety cover.

Your Mommy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

There are gadgets you can buy to cover the buckle and stop Child Rum from pressing down on it. Do a google search on the following names: sit tight or hurphy durphy. (The latter is Australian based.) They unbuckle easily in the event of a life or death situation.

Love,
          Me.

Dear body,

Why did you have to get sick four days before my birthday?! I now have a cold

Love,
          me.

Dear foot,

Please get better,
          love, me.
          Last edited by fireheart; 08-12-2009, 11:12 PM.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Student Housing Office;

Thank you for putting up with my constant calls about the waiting list. I know I must be annoying, but homelessness in an unknown province is not appealing.

Also, while it is good to know, telling me that rooms may open up more in the first few weeks of school does not make me feel better. Where would I live before that?

~ Hina
            ----------------------------
            Dear Dude who will be living in my friends third bedroom,

I don't know who you are, but I dislike you. That was to be MY room. I do not care if you were asked first by Friend's Roommate. That was my only back up plan.

~Hina
            -------------------------------------
            Dear City I am moving to=
            PLEASE GET MORE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS!

While I appreciate all the houses you have to rent for students, I don't have anyone to live with, and i can't afford to rent a whole house alone.

~Hina
            --------------------------------------
            Dear Car,
            I think you've taken the final blow. We will be buying the Chevy, and leaving you at the garage. You've done so much for me in the past 2 years, but we just can't keep fixing you.

Farewell (I think);
            Hina
            ------------------------------------
            Dear Negative People;

It is NOT too late for my to find somewhere to live in September. I DO still have a decent chance to get into residence anyway.

And please stop suggesting I take the year off from the school I just transferred to for this fall. You are not being realistic, you are being a jerk.

More stressed than ever thanks to you;
            Hina
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Not at all dear Doug Melvin--

Fuck you. You didn't need to have to fire Billy Castro. It's not his fault our pitchers suck ass. At the least, you should have made him bullpen coach again.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Mr. Rum -

1. Getting the application to ARC (Association for Retarded Citizens) and getting a baby sitter that understands special needs children is not the end all and be all of our problems with Child Rum. Maybe if you'd step up and actually take a firm hand when you see I'm stressed out would be enough?

2. If you think I need something (i.e., like the seat belt safety cover - thank you anyway Fireheart! ), please get it for me because you know when I'm stressed I forget things.

3. Of course Child Rum listens better to me than to you. She thinks you're all play, even when you try not to. She doesn't take you seriously as you only pay attention to her on the weekends and not at all on the weekends.

Tiredly,
                Mrs. Rum
                -------------------------------
                Child Rum -

The seat belt cover has been found.

You have been warned.

Love,
                Your Mommy
                ----------------------------------------
                Self -

Please stop with the nightmares!

It's getting to the point where I'm afraid of going back to sleep again.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy-

If I had magic dream powers I would you offer you the sweetest of them. But since i cannot control your dreams, I will just hope your nightmares end soon.

Wishing you only the sweetest dreams;
                  Hina

Comment

• Dear everyone,

As of this morning still no spawning. I have determinded I have a stubborn and annoying child.

Had bad and close enough contractions on tuesday to go tot he hospital. but because of not dialting they sent me home. Wed, I had slowed down on the intensity and frequecy of contractions, but had some bad cramping. Today I have a dr appt this afternoon, and the contractions are picking up again.

Still pregnant,
                    Mono
                    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Hina,

Thank you for the thoughts on nicer dreams.

Here's to them being so.

Rummy
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      Dear Mono,

Hopefully the baby will be less stubborn today at the appointment.

Rummy
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      Dear Buckle Boss,

You rawk!

Thank you so much!
                      Rummy

Comment

• dear rum,

Contractions started comming 5 mins apart as soon as i walked into the doc office.

He says he will be surprised if I make it to my monday appt. woo

Soon,
                        Mono
                        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Good luck!!!!!

-be

Dear baby,

Stop being stubborn or your mommy will ground you for the next 18 years!

Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-13-2009, 10:14 PM.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Mono's Baby;

Please be nice and come out of your mommy. And when you really start giving her hard labour, be quick.

Your mommy loves you, and you are being hurty.

~Hina
                            ===============================
                            Dear Mono,
                            I hope your child comes soon. I also hope they are less stubborn in the future.

~Hina

Comment

• Dear D.

You made me laugh. You asked who I was when I called. Lets review shall we. 3 people in the world call him "Grandaddy" the other 2 are male. All other grandkids call him grandpa. Then again they also call you grandma and like you.

Us 3 who call him Grandaddy will always do so and always call you your name. You are not out grandmother. You are the harpy who married Grandaddy.

You see we were the ones who were alive and remember Grandmamma. the other ones are a good 10 years younger than us. And all live in your area code.

What do I expect? your not the smartest bulb in the box.

Laughing,
                              Grandmamma's favorite.

Comment

• [Not so] Dear Plague Monkies,
                                Please leave me alone. I don't want to go to the doctor more than once this week. I've already got an appointment for Thursday, unfortunately that doctor doesn't deal in noses and throats. Please react to the aleve and die.

Miserably yours,
                                Rhpg

Dear Wednesday,
                                Couldn't you please get here faster? I really want my honey home, so please please make yourself quick in getting here
                                Begging
                                Rhpg

Comment

Working...
                                X