Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went grocery shopping with my mom last night and I kept trying to get her to buy me eclairs on the grounds that it would assist my studying. She didn't go for it.

I also had an amusing conversation this evening between me and my roommate, Sam.

Sam: You should come to B.'s place sometime...yeah, we ALL need to go to B.'s place and get drunk!

Me: No.

Sam: Why not?

Me: 'Cause I don't want to?

Sam: That's a valid reason...

What would make it an INVALID reason?
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      I WANT ECLAIRS! I love sucking all the cream out.
      In that case, I'll have two . . .one for now and one for later on when I get the munchies.

Have you ever noticed those chocolate covered cream filled donuts that KK has? That cream is so good, especially when it squirts out when you bite into it and it goes running down your chin?

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh . . .yummy.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I feel the need to pitch this "product" here. This is a result of a conversation held over dinner.

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Do you ever want to sweeten your love life? How about convince that special someone that oral sex is both safe and fun? Well now you can!

Introducing:

Condnomnoms!

The amazing flavored condom designed to look like it tastes! Guy's just slide it on and your meat is instantly transformed into a tasty stack or oreo cookies! A tantalizing eclair! An indulgent tube of cookie dough!

Coming soon- Milkshake flavors!

Remember Condnomnoms! Since everything's better with Cream Filling!

*Condnomnoms are not an actual product but damnit they should be*
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• That's brilliant! Where do I sign up for my Condnomnoms sample and is there a picture?

Just so that I can make my decision about which one I want to try of course!

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Bailey's and Butterscotch Schnapps
          Over here that's called a 'Cock-sucking Cowboy' not a 'Buttery Nipple'
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I fail too much at photo editing to make a Condnomnom image. I do however want to push to make them the official condoms of this thread. Just sayin'.
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• SK if this really existed I would invest in them.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                In that case, I'll have two . . .one for now and one for later on when I get the munchies.

Have you ever noticed those chocolate covered cream filled donuts that KK has?
                Shipleys has a devils foodcake doughnuts with regular creme filling or chocolate cream filling. very good
                i miss both shops as Shipleys i am not sure how far their reach is but KK's....maaaan
                kind of sucks being in a small town. alot of small things... hehe

Comment

• *crickets chirping*
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                    *zippers chirping*
                    (it's dark)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I haven't been here in months! What did I miss ?

Also, I'm in the mood to give someone a massage who wants one? ( happy ending at your discretion)

Comment

• Quoth Pony_Boy View Post
                        I haven't been here in months! What did I miss ?

Also, I'm in the mood to give someone a massage who wants one? ( happy ending at your discretion)
                        From re-reading the last page, it seems we've not missed much.

Of course, it's the holiday season . . . who's dressing up as Santa this year and can I sit in his lap?
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'll take a massage.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I'll take a massage if people are offering. Also opening up the kink room off to the side there *gestures*. Please form an orderly line and once I'm done with my massage I'll be holding sessions.

Comment

• What sort(s) of kink?
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                                What sort(s) of kink?
                                From the sound of it, I'd say anything goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X